The Sunshine Duplex in Cascais - walk to Beaches!
Floor No.(with elevator)
With easy parking at the entrance of building, ‘The Sunshine Duplex – Cascais apartment’ is just 34 minutes by train to Lisbon, 5 from the motorway A5 that accesses Lisbon, 15 to historical village Sintra and 10 min drive to the surf beach Guincho if you want to hit the waves!
The duplex apartment was just re-decorated, painted and improved in August 2011, almost everything is new: double bed, two individual beds in second room, two individual beds in living room that double as lounge-sofa, table and chairs, new stove and oven, everything crisp and fresh to make your stay in this Cascais apartment, cool and comfortable!
Amenities, extra info:
* Children from 10 years on, count as ‘extra person’ (ask about quote).
* Free wifi in the living -room, laundry and dishwasher, microwave, coffee and toast machine + iron.
* Free Toiletries. Hairdryer, flatiron.
* Baby crib, high chair and other baby utilities (upon request, free of charge).
* Beach Towels + parasol (upon request, small fee).
* Extra cleaning (upon request, extra charge, subject to availability).
* Transfer and pick-up from/to airport (organized upon request, extra charge)
* Check in: 14h (if no guests are leaving can be earlier)
* Check out: 11h (if no guests are arriving, can be later).
The best and most frequent compliment from friends that visited our flat: "you live in a summer apartment all year!" (we like it so much, we moved... up some floors in the same building when the family grew).
Come be our neighbour and see for yourself. :)
House rulesThe duplex flat is inside a private condominium on a very quiet, friendly location so please...
• No wild parties and keep the music down, especially in the evening. You might end with some neighbours coming to dance with you.
• No pets unless previously agreed. Hello Kitty and Nemo don’t count as pets.
• Smoking only outside but the flowers will complain.
• If driving, respect the parking spaces outside the building. There’s room for everyone.
• I’m half sweedish so ‘no outside shoes’ in the house is greatly appreciated. Tack sa mycket.
• You will find a kit of various toiletries & amenities to use and keep.
• There’s a recycling station at the opposite side of the parking area. We encourage you to separate your waste during your stay.
• Treat the space as if your own. It’s not a hotel, it’s our flat and we love it dearly, that’s why we moved to a similar one in the same building.
• Guests are welcome but keep us posted if you plan to have more than a couple of visitors for dinner so we can send in the waiters.
• Any questions or problems during your stay, just let us know. It takes less than 1 minute to get from our flat to yours, we’re glad to help even if it’s just to help you finish your traditional portuguese meal.
• If you’d like extra cleaning service during your stay, let us know, it can be arranged for a fee (subject to cleaning ladys’ availability).
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 34 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption