AroeiraMIR - Villa w/ pool + beach
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
- Disabled access
Very quiet surroundings while quite accessible. 30km to the airport, 20 km to Lisbon. 3km to the beach, either a 5 minutes drive or a 20 minutes walk. The beach is Fonte da Telha an amazing hiking area part of the protected reserve area of Arriba Fóssil.
Having a car is advised although not mandatory. Buses 116 and 172 of TST (Transportes Sul do Tejo) service the location and bus stop is 100 meters away.
Next door to Aroeira Golf, a 2x18 golf course with fantastic landscapes and privileged location.
one very large bedroom on top floor, a second bedroom in the ground floor. Sofa bed in living room hence accommodating a maximum of 6 people (4+2). There is also a dining room in open space with the kitchen and separate from the living room which connects again in open space to an office area with a desk.
There is a toilet for private use of the room on the first floor and another toilet on the ground floor having a large shower. There is an extra toilet outside (mainly for when using the pool) and two extra showers: one in the garden bathroom and another open air shower servicing the pool. All showers, internal or external, run on hot water.
If the rental is for 4+ people, both bedroom will be taken hence no one else will be sleeping inside the main house.
- Private parking available for 3 eur/day (please ask for electronic command to open automatic gate)
- Laundry: 3 eur per washing machine usage
- Dishes: 3 eur per dishwasher usage
- WiFi: free (please ask for password and SSID)
- Airport pickup: 35 eur (please ask for availability)
- Early checkin or late checkout: ask for availability. Fees may apply.
- Luggage room: free
Languages spoken: Português, English, Français, Español. Languages understood: Nederlands, Catalàn, Pусский, Italiano.
Access to Lisbon center:
Option 1: 20 minutes by car, taking bridge 25 de Abril
Option 2: Drive to Seixal boat terminal (15 minutes drive, large parking available) and take catamaran (Soflusa) to Cais do Sodre (scenic river crossing). A 15 minutes ride, servicing Lisbon center and Cais do Sodre terminal which virtually connects anywhere in Lisbon by either subway, bus, tram, train or boat.
Option 3: Drive to Fogueteiro train terminal (10 minutes drive, large parking available) and take train (Fertagus) to one of the many stations in Lisbon, servicing mainly the upper part of the city. Any station connects to Metro or Bus.
[Any of the car/driving trajectories can be replaced by bus]
Access to the beach:
Car: 5 minutes
Bicycle: 10 minutes
Walking: 20 minutes (no need to take main road, there are stairs for access on foot)
Bus (TST, Transportes Sul do Tejo): www.tst.pt
Catamaran (Soflusa): www.soflusa.pt
Train (Fertagus): www.fertagus.pt
Smoking: allowed in the garden
- Keys will be delivered in hand (please do not forget to ask for your security alarm key)
- Pets and smoking allowed in the garden are (outside the main house)
- If you're willing to use the fireplace please make sure you ask for instructions so it is handled properly. We wish you fully enjoy it in all safety.
- If you need an early check in (before 4pm) or a late check out (after 10am) please make sure you notify so availability can be timely checked and proper arrangements can be made (for instance, provide you with towels, shower facilities, luggage room, etc.)
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption