We are offering a cozy bedroom in our private, 3 bedroom house, situated in a quiet, easily accessible part of north London. This room is one of two we rent out to guests (if you wish you can book both together on a separate listing called ''2 Cozy Rooms in House 4 minutes to Metro'' - for up to 5 people).
The room has one double bed, a chest of drawers and some built-in wardrobe space.
The house has been recently refurbished (October 2011) and features
- Spacious living room with LCD TV and numerous channels;
- Fully equipped kitchen & dining area;
- Garden (which provides a great outdoor space perfect for barbecues or relaxation);
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower with constant hot water;
- Separate toilet;
- Wi-Fi broadband Internet access;
- Three bedrooms.
The guest room is beautifully decorated and furnished with high quality accessories. There is Egyptian cotton bed linen, anti-allergy duvet and pillows, and necessary toiletries you may require. Hair dryer, an iron and ironing board are provided. Unfortunately, we do not provide any meals (of course you can help yourself with tea, coffee, drinks, etc). There are many restaurants locally: Italian, Chinese, British, French, Indian, Czech even. Pub/Bistro food and several good value breakfast cafes are also within 5-10 minute walking distance. There is a small park 2 minutes away which has a free outdoor gym.
All essential kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster, chinaware, cutlery etc) are provided. Bedroom is furnished with bed, wardrobe, small chest of drawers, and additional storage.
The property is located in West Hampstead in travel zone 2 and benefits from quick access to central London (15 minutes), with several key transport links nearby including:
- London Underground from Kilburn (5 mins walk); Jubilee Line (Baker Street, Westminster, London Bridge, Greenwich, Bond Street, Green Park).
- Overground train station links West Hampstead (8 min walk) with Gatwick and Luton Airports direct, and King's Cross station. All other stations and airports accessible with 1 change
- Bus Stop (5 minutes away) provides 24/7 service to central London with buses every few minutes to Victoria, Paddington, Westfield Shopping Mall, Oxford Street, Hyde Park, etc.
We are lucky to live on a pedestrian road, meaning there are no cars nearby, with the noise that come with them! Our guests tend to comment on how quiet and cozy it feels here.
As for the occupants, there is myself and my partner living here. We love having guests stay with us and do our best to give them a memorable and comfortable stay. We help you out as much as we can so that you enjoy London to its maximum.
NOTE: The bedroom can accommodate 2 people. In case you require accommodation for 3 or more guests, this can be arranged by utilizing the second bedroom (see my other listing. Please contact me to arrange for you the most convenient way to accommodate your party).
I look forward to having you!