Small Comfortable Room
- Air conditioning
|Address||Edgewood Ave, MD 20901 Washington, United States|
|Property type||Private room|
There is a bus route 1 block from my house, but it is 15 minutes to the red line (Wheaton or Forest Glen). There are grocery stores restaurants with a 15-20 minute walk (Woodmoor Shopping Center). I have no pets, but do have one roommate. ;)
House rules1) No unannounced guests. If you want to invite someone over, you need to let me know in advance and we should be able to work it out.
2) No overnight guests - no "one-night stands." Again, if you have someone who would like to come visit you for a couple days or a weekend, we can work something out. However, having guests stay for more than five consecutive days is probably going to be unacceptable.
3) No playing musical instruments after 10 pm, Sunday-Thursday.
4) No playing loud music after 10 pm, Sunday-Thursday.
5) No loud sex or viewing of loud pornographic movies when others are in the house.
6) Dishes need to be washed or placed in the dish washer within a few hours of being used.
7) Dishes need to be rinsed before being placed in the dish washer.
8) If hand washing dishes, they need to be clean before being placed in the dish drainer.
9) After using the counters or table, wipe down the area after use.
10) If you drop food or trash on the floor, pick it up and put it in the trash.
11) We recycle, please place paper in the cardboard box and plastics and glass in the container next to the trash can.
12) If your fruit starts to go bad, I'll throw it away unless you ask me not to.
13) Be courteous of others.
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 342 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 1052 US|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption