Charming Apartment Montañar (38232)
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Calle Venecia, 03738 Alicante, Spain|
Inwardly, the apartment is fitted with a spacious living/dining room with TV, DVD player and a sitting table, two bedrooms (both with two comfortable double beds), the kitchen, equipped with everything you may need to cook your favorite dishes (microwave and washing machine are also featured), one bathroom (fitted with shower, toilet, washbasin and the basic for your daily needs) and a sweet balcony is perfect to relax, read a book or enjoy the sun.
Outwardly, it features enclosed plot, communal pool, lawned garden with trees, terrace, outdoor shower and covered parking space.
This apartment is situated in an urban area, close to restaurants and bars, shops and supermarkets and at 50 m from Montañar II beach.
The vicinity of the beach, places to shop and places to go out makes this a fine apartment to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
Looking forward tom hearing from you!
- You should inform the key holder if you expect to arrive after 19:00 hrs. In the event that you arrive later than the time reported in advance to the key holder, the Accommodation provider is authorized to charge you for any extra costs incurred for handing over the keys.
- On the day of departure you must vacate the accommodation before 09:30 hrs. Failure to do so gives the Accommodation provider and Letter the right to charge you for damages. You may lose your security deposit as a result;
- The Tenant has the right to alter or cancel the agreed services in any circumstance of such a nature that the agreement cannot be fulfilled (event of force major, war, strikes and natural disasters). In such circumstances the Booking agent will be under obligation to refund any amounts already paid;
- If you notice a mistake or deficiency at your holiday accommodation, you should report it to the Accommodation provider or to the local agent/booking agent;
- COMPULSORY EXTRAS:
Energy Costs (AC) - 90,00 € per week
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS:
* Baby bed (Cot): 35,00 € per booking;
* Fan: 25,00 € per week;
* High chair: 30,00 € per booking;
* Internet modem: 35,00 € per week;
* Linen for bed, bath and kitchen cloth: 12,00 € per person;
* Playpen: 25,00 € per booking;
* Portable air conditioned: 98,00 € per week;
* Walking for baby: 25,00 € per booking.
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||9 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption