* New large one bedroom apartment with balcony
* Modern fitted kitchen with appliances, including washing machine
* One large double bed- sleeps 2 max.
* Bathroom with three piece- suite including shower.
* Large living space with TV and Wifi Internet.
* All bills included: Gas, electric and water.
* Flexible checking and checkout times
* Bromley-by -bow Tube station and Devons Road DLR 5mins walk
* Olympic Village in Stratford with Westfield Shopping Center and Canary Wharf
5-10 minutes by tube
* Nearby restaurants, bars and clubs
* Walking distance from Tesco supermarket and other local shops and amenities
-Deposit £150-GB on arrival. Will be returned after checkout once the apartment has been checked.
-Copies of 2 forms of ID and please bring the original copy to show me on the arrival day as well. Thanks
Tower Hamlets is the borough east of central London, with very easy access to the city and central London by tube (Central line, District line and the DLR). There are also plenty of buses and night buses running 24/7 from all directions in London.
It forms the core of the East End, home to a lot of exciting history. Tower Hamlets lies east of the medieval walled City of London. Use of the term "East End" in a pejorative sense began in the late 19th century, as the expansion of the population of London led to extreme overcrowding throughout the area and a concentration of poor people and immigrants in the districts that made it up. It was also in these neighborhoods the infamous Jack the Ripper operated in 1888.
Today Tower Hamlets is a diversified borough of London, and the status has increased a lot over the last decade. This is where you find the amazing Brick Lane market, along with many hip bars. 10 minutes walk from Brick Lane is Shoreditch, which is one of the most popular clubbing areas at the moment.