Please email me for availability since I sometimes block the calendar as unavailable as to get some rest.
WE HAVE 3 GUEST ROOMS IN THE SAME LOCATION, which sleeps 6 people.
These are my other rooms:
Sleeps 2 people: https://www.wimdu.co.uk/offers/7LZGKWVM
Sleeps 3 people: https://www.wimdu.co.uk/offers/6N32W6H5
We did have an extra 22 reviews but they were accidently deleted by Wimdu, please feel free to verify this with Windu. We have been hosting since Wimdu begun back in May 2011.
HOUSE: Our 5 bedroom Victorian house is in based in Upper Leytonstone next to the Olympic village (2 stops to Olympic village and Stratford International - high speed rail links) on the Central line (Leytonstone station). Street name is Colworth Road post code/zip code E11 1HY. This is a no smoking/no pets house. The Olympic village is now open for tours.
Solid Oak floors throughout the house. Enjoy our high speed wi-fi, 42" widescreen and a freeview recorder to access dozens of tv channels. We are next to Epping Forest (6000 acres) so if you enjoy rambling/orienteering or running this is a must. Hollow pond is located here also where there is a seating area for people.
We have a huge designer Grohe bathroom with porcelain tiles, a walk in shower (twin heads). Or, after a hard days sightseeing you can spoil yourself by having a soak in our free standing bath/soak tub which fits 2 people V comfortable. Alternatively, if you just fancy a days rest stay in and use the living room watch tv/surf the net. Please note that we the hosts have our own bathroom.
ROOM: This room has 1 single bed in and can be made into a twin (2 single beds), Egyptian cotton linen and towels. Please note that these are private rooms. This room has blackout blinds. The house can accommodate 6 guests (this is the maximum we would want in the house since everyone's comfort levels is our concern) over 3 rooms.
We are more like a house share and not a B&B or a hotel.
- We are a 5 minute walk to Leytonstone station on the Central/red line.
- 4 minutes to Europe's largest Mall Westfield (240 shops/70 restaurants/Cinema/Casino) or a short bus ride, in case the tube workers decide to strike during the Olympics.
- 16 minutes tube ride to St Pauls (where Prince Charles and Princess Diana got married and where the Tate Gallery is)
- 20 minutes to the O2 center
- 22 minute to Oxford Circus (Selfridges/Louis Vuitton/Tiffanys/Gucci) where you can shop till you drop. Down the road from Oxford Circus is where theatre land is where you can sample world class theatre shows such as Phantom of the Opera/Les Miserable.
- 14 minutes to Liverpool Street where Brick Lane is.
- 23 minutes to Tottenham Court Road for China Town.
- 28 minutes to Marble Arch where Hyde Park is.
- 30 minutes car to Stansted airport
- 32 minutes to Notting Hill where the film with Huge Grant and Julia Roberts was filmed.
- 33 minutes to Tower of London where the crown jewels are (one change on the tube)
- 35 minutes to Westminster where the Royal Wedding was/Big Ben is (one change on the tube)
- We are a bus ride away from Hackney and Hoxton. In fact the 55 bus runs through Hackney, Hoxton, Shoreditch, Old Street and ends up in Oxford Street.
NB: All these sights are all direct journeys on the Central Line (it's called the Central Line for a reason!)
We can be easily accessed by Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports. For a small fee I can arrange pick up from these airports, the prices can vary between £40-£60 (please note that these prices are my own and will cost more if you got a private taxi). Please email me for availability as I may be able to pick you up for £50 plus parking for Heathrow and Gatwick/£40 plus parking for Stansted).
If you are looking to make a booking please could you share a few things about yourself. We like to get an impression of people before we accept bookings. Bookings will NOT be accepted without us knowing a bit about yourselves.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: £100