This is a newly furnished guest room in a 19th century Amsterdam's house. It's located in a quiet side street of Amstel Riverside Boulevard where you can take a stroll, taste the genuine Dutch domestic culture without the hasty tourists' traffic. Our place is in an increasingly popular residential area with relaxing atmosphere, though one can also find a handful charming-, stylish- local cafés and restaurants just around the corner.
We are a family of two kids and two creative entrepreneurs (designers & architects) who designed, installed and crafted this room out of our own hands. There are few special features:
1. A direct access to your room after entering the house, providing more privacy & independency.
2. A 'feeding tray' (which is a common feature in traditional Dutch houses) is designed to serve breakfast without disturbing you.
3. Newly designed and furnished with a lovely-, private- bathroom.
4. Decorated with specially selected Dutch handmade / design items. You can enjoy them but also purchase them as souvenirs which are limited edition & 100% handmade!
From our place, you can easily take a stroll (20-25 minutes) or bike (8-10 minutes) along the Amstel river to the waterlooplein & center area. Our place is also easily accessible with public and private transport. Metro station Wibaustraat is around the corner (5-6 minutes walk) which is the 4th stop from the Central Station. Another tram station (#3) is in close proximity to our house and connect to interesting districts such as De Pijp, Museum quarter and Jordan. Two motorway exits S112 (Gooiseweg) & S116 (IJtunnel) connect you easily to our street (via Wibaustraat).
We hope to offer you a great access to Amsterdam - with a feeling of urban retreat!
Extra features of Amstel Nest:
1. Breakfast (7.50 euro/p.p.)
4. Children friendly
5. Free Wifi
6. Microwave oven
8. Free Bicycles (x2)