The Perfect Place For Your Next Vacation
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
|Address||Alaume St, 96753 Kihei, United States|
House rulesHOUSE POLICIES
Check in is 3 pm. Please don't try to check-in early unless already arranged as the cleaners need this time to prepare the home for your arrival.
- Please call owner Denise with your estimated time of arrival and when you’re on your way to the house. She will arrange to meet you or give you the code the front door to enter the property.
- Only the confirmed number of guests are allowed on the property. We do not allow more than 10 guests at any time. We do not allow parties on the property. This includes weddings or receptions.
- Be considerate to your new neighbors! Quiet hours are from 9 pm to 8 am, during which time the noise from the home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Your new neighbors are intolerant of noise and will call the Police if you have parties or make loud noises. If the Police are called we may lose our permit to do vacation rentals; you will be immediately evicted, will lose your damage deposit, and may be held liable for consequential damages.
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited.
- Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area which is on the concrete drive way and on the Grass Crete please do not park on the street.
- This unit comes equipped with high speed wireless Internet Access through Time Warner Cable. In case of a power outage the house phone will not operate. If you have not rented the entire house you will be sharing the phone use with the other guests.
- Observe the Hawaiian style by removing your shoes before entering.
- Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut Pineapple or any citrus directly on the granite countertops, use dishware or cutting board provided.
- Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan oil on.
- Wash all sand off before entering the building using the hose outside.
- Do not flush sanitary products down the toilets or put food down the garbage disposal.
- Turn off all AC units, lights and fans while out to conserve energy.
- No Smoking in the unit.
- If your stay involves moving from one level to another please make sure items stay at their designated levels.
- Trash collection is Tue and Fri early morning. The Trash bin with wheels must be pulled out onto street the night before. Help keep Maui beautiful by recycling. Recycling trash cans have been provided for this purpose. We will empty the recycle bin after your stay
- Follow these Checkout Procedures to Avoid an Extra Cleaning Fee Checkout time is 11:00 am. If you plan to check out early, please call Denise. Due to the short period of time we may have to prepare house for the next guests please wash and dry most of the towels. If you can start bed linens this is helpful as well, you do not have to fold laundry. We understand this may be inconvenient but it's necessary so that we can have the home ready before the next guests arrive at 3:00pm. Take out the trash. Load and turn dishwasher on normal wash, do not over fill with dishwashing detergent. Turn off all lights, AC and fans. Close and lock all doors. Leave the keys on kitchen bar or in lockbox (if applicable).
- Please, check your car for any items that are supposed to remain at the house.
We want to thank you in advance for your attention to our house rules. We look forward to meeting you and hope you have a wonderful stay!
|Weekly rate for up to 10 guests||$ 5773 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 10 guests||$ 11800 US|
|Price for > 10 guests||$ 50 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption