BREAKFAST with a specialty coffee or tea (latte, cappuccino, cafe au lait, etc.)
Comfortable single or double guest rooms in top city location in Berlin's typical stucco building in an absolutely convenient location:
- City-regional railway station "Berlin-Charlottenburg" in just 3 minutes
- Kurfürstendamm only a few hundred meters
- Exhibition and Congress Centre ICC is only 4 bus stops within 5 minutes drive away
- Metro Station "Wilmersdorferstraße" (U7) and bus stop right outside the door
- S-Bahn in just 3 minutes
- Pedestrian and shopping mile "Wilmersdorferstraße 'doorstep
The room offers its guests the following amenities:
- Breakfast (included in the room) with coffee, specialty coffees, tea and soft drinks
- Flat screen TV (currently only German)
- Free W-LAN/Internet
- Telephone (paying)
- Double bed (1,80 m x 2,00 m) with two separate mattresses
- Recliner chairs
- Snacks / soft drinks
- Hair dryer
The apartment is adjacent to the trendy district with numerous shopping and entertainment venues:
- (Musical) Theater of the West, radio tower, Charlottenburg Palace,
- Shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, boutiques, designer shops
- Cinemas, theaters, musicals, nightclubs
- Galleries, art shops, cabaret
- Berlin Zoo, the Europa Center u.v.m.
The beautifully appointed, the court rooms is situated in a central and strategic location in central Berlin district of Charlottenburg. Right in the environment can all shopping and entertainment venues that your heart desires.
Only a few hundred meters from the famous Kurfürstendamm shopping boulevard, in the 130-square-foot stucco building apartment is located in the famous Berlin street edge. The underground station "Wilmersdorferstraße" (U7) is only a few meters from the house. Just as the same pedestrian zone with its multitude of shops, eateries and service facilities.
The city's landmarks and tourist attractions, are very good in 15 - 20 minutes away from achieving a 3 minute walk from train station "Charlottenburg".
Who would not go so far, only a few streets away is the trendy area around the Kurfürstendamm and the Saignyplatz with fashion shops, cafes and restaurants. The Kurfürstendamm is one of the famous boulevards of the world: what is the Champs-Elysées in Paris, this is the Kurfürstendamm in Berlin.
South of the popular Kurfürstendamm is located in Paris street with many restaurants, cafes and pubs.
The pheasant road that crosses the Kurfürstendamm, is considered the most expensive street in the city, with many boutiques and designer stores. Around the Fasanenstraße the galleries can be found for which the area is famous.
Boring's here certainly is not!