Floor No.(with elevator)
- Air conditioning
- Elevator in building
There are tons of amazing restaurants and cafes to go immediately nearby. It's walking distance to many art galleries, parks, Union Square, Gramercy, Greenwich Village, NYU, SoHo, LES, etc. The East Village is a great neighborhood to have a full-on NYC experience. There is history, art, culture, food, transportation and nature all walking distance from my studio. You are 1 stop on the L train away from Williamsburg, BK.
The apartment has a queen bed and a full (double) sofa bed.
There is a fully equipped kitchen ready to be cooked in; towels and clean linens are provided. The neighborhood is safe and residential.
*Please note* For check-in between 9:30pm and 11:00pm a $25 fee will be imposed, and anything after 11:00pm it is $50.
1. Please send me a message confirming availability for your requested dates before sending a reservation request.
2. To protect all parties involved all bookings must be made through the wimdu site.
3. First come first served. Dates cannot be guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
4. Check In's 9:30 - 11:00pm will incur a fee of $25. Check ins after 11:00pm will incur a $50 fee. Fee is payable on arrival.
6. Please treat the apartment as if it's your home, not a hotel. Leaving the apartment clean and tidy reduces the risks of a delayed Check In for the following guests.
7. Please let me know if you break or stain anything. The apartment is furnished for 4 people, if you damage something without telling me, I will not be able to replace it for the following guests who may then be inconvenienced.
8. Please indicate the correct number guests in your booking. If it's discovered you have more guests than you have indicated you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately - No Exceptions. If you anticipate extra guests simply let me know in advance and we will make the necessary adjustments on Airbnb.
9. NO SMOKING
10. Please be green and shut off A/C, lights, etc. when not there.
11. Please empty trash daily, and clean and leave the apartment more or less how you found it :)
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
we had a great stay in Emily's flat. she was very kind and helpful. the position is great to spend some days in New York and visit the city.
for sure I would rent againg this flat.
Large 1 bedroom apartment with everything needed; beautiful wooden floor. Great, central location to undertake daytime and evening tours and in between relax. Cute and friendly landlady.
Großes 1-Zimmer-Appartement mit allem, was benötigt wird; schöner Holzboden. Tolle und zentrale Lage, um Tages- und Abendtouren zu unternehmen und zwischendurch auszuspannen. Nette und sympathische Vermieterin.
We have been to Emily's Apartment for one week in April, and had a great time there.
The apartment was awesome. It is really spacious, comfortable and homey. It was also very clean. We were 3 persons and for us it was just perfect.
We also liked the neighborhood a lot. There are tons of great bars and restaurants near the apartment, and also a lot of lovely little shops.
Also the Metro is in only 8 minutes of walking distance.
We definitely recommend Emily's place, and would decide to go there again for our next trip to NYC :)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption