the apartment is located
- City center (7 minutes to Marienplatz, about 10 minutes to the main station),
- Direct access to public transport (2 minutes walk to the U3/U6)
- All the shops right around the corner (Edeka, pharmacy)
200 years ago, Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria married Princess Therese of Saxony-Hildburghausen and invited the nobility as well as the common people to the celebration. The highlight was a horse race on the Theresienwiese, a green meadow named after the bride. This was the birth of the Wiesn (Oktoberfest). Ever since this first celebration it became more and more famous and is now the world’s biggest folk festival and the visitors are coming from all over the world to enjoy the traditional Bavarian feeling.
Since 1879 is the entry of the Oktoberfest landlords the prelude to the Oktoberfest. Festively decorated horse teams pull the barrels to the brewery. The train ends traditionally in the Schottenhamel tent, the oldest brewery, which is still represented at the Oktoberfest. From there, the acting mayor taps the first keg and the celebration begins.
- Non smoking apartment
- Not a nuisance for our neighbors to be
- No stay for additional persons
- Preferred to rent to women
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 35 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption