Please no smoking or parties of any kind!
Upon arrival, please present a legible copy of your passport or other picture Id as well as a copy of your confirmation letter. Without it you will not be able to move in. You will also be asked to sign a move in form stating that you accept the apartment and the condition that it is in.
A security deposit of $200 is payable in cash at the time of arrival. Please note that you are responsible so that the apartment is in the same condition when you leave as when you arrived. Upon your arrival please let us know if anything is broken or missing.
Upon check out please dispose of all trash do not leave garbage strewn about or we are to assume that you had a party which is against out policy and you will be fined an additional cleaning fee. If apartment smells like smoke or there is evidence of a party, you will forfit your security deposit.
Please be mindful of other people in the building and try to keep noise down to a minimum. Be considerate of guests arriving the day you are leaving and observe check out time so that we have enough time to get the apartment ready. Do not leave dirty dishes and garbage and please do not through linens and towels on the floor!
If you need to arrive early or leave late, please let us know at least a day in advance. We can arrange to keep your luggage for you. A few hours is $25 and an entire day is $45.
Rules to Follow:
1. No hanging out/loitering/drinking/smoking on the front porch or in front of the building
2. No smoking in the apartment or anywhere in the building. No smoking 50 ft from the building. You will be charged $45 fee (taken out of your security deposit) if room smells like smoke after you move out. No smoking is a law in NY and a courtesy to other quests who may be allergic.
3. Please be courteous and leave the room in the same condition it was when you moved in - take out trash (there are garbage bins downstairs), do not through linens and towels on the floor, do not leave dirty dishes in the sink.
4. If you need to arrive early, or leave late, you must speak to the on site manager Wayne at least one day prior and arrange for him to keep your luggage. Short time is $20 per room and all day is $45 per room
5. If you do not return keys, you will be charged $35 replacement fee (taken out of your security deposit)
We know that in addition to sightseeing, most people come to NYC to shop. Please make sure to put your shopping bags and boxes as well as other garbage in bags and place them in garbage bins in front of the building, any loose garbage will cause the city to give fines (up to $300) which you will be held accountable