* The apartment is situated on the 3nd floor of the building (really only 2.5 floors, staircase)
* Renovated apartment in pre-war building (i.e. Apartment is nicer than the building itself, the hallway sometimes has an interesting smell).
* The apartment is insect and rodent free.
* No smoking or pets allowed.
* The walls have been repainted, a ceiling fan installed and a lot of work has been made to put this apartment in its current state.
* I have lived in the areas for over six years and would be more than happy to recommend a variety of restaurants/bars/clubs and other great places to you during your stay.
* I have spent much time overseas and understand how important it is to be welcomed when visiting a new city/country.
* IN THE WINTERTIME THERE IS NOISE FROM THE HEATER PIPE that effects the
bathroom & can hear it in living room. Usually lasts about 3 minutes, 3-5 times a day.It does
not effect the bedroom when the doors are shut.
Queen sized bed, Fresh Ralph Lauren linen for each guest upon arrival,
A/C, empty free standing closet to hang clothes
New sofa from ABC, 42"Plasma with Cable, DVD player, Bose speakers, 27"iMac, WiFi throughout, Ceiling fan
Really not much to work with for cooking large meals at home b/c size, but I installed shelves and all the basics are there, (And your in the middle of some of the best eating in NY)
Small tub, tight space, but again, its clean and functional, plus i painted the ceiling green:)
•Towels: 2 fresh Ralph Lauren body towels and hand towels are provided
•Bath: Set of Kiehls bath shampoo, conditioner, and wash is provided
•Hairdryer & clothing steamer provided
cool/quiet (except for one stinky neighbor, does not effect apt, only hallway at times)
Middle of everything East Village, 1 block from Thompson sq park, next door to Mogador cafe, 4 blocks to 6 train/Astor place. Will provide you with list of favorite restaurants in east village, map of area, and local magazines.
Apt is in the back so noise is not really a problem, although Cafe Yaffa is the neighbor and they have people dining till 11 outside, but again, its just background small chatter even when windows are open. In the winter the cafe closes the outside.
Check in/out time is flexible upon request.
I'll leave clean sheets, towels, etc leave it as clean as I'd like to have if i were visiting. Also i've lived in the area for over 5 years so can give great recommendations on: Neighborhood walks, shopping, restaurants, museums, gallery walks, must see/do NYC locations, nightlife, clubs, bars, etc..