The room is made up of 16 Square meters of tented area with one king size bed (6’ x 6’) that sleeps 2 large size adults comfortably. The entrance via 7.5 square meters terrace with seats, chair and a hammock for day rest. One bedroom tented bungalow is attached to semi covered – open air bathroom. No more than 2 adults are permitted in one bungalow. Each bungalow is equipped with one small battery operated fan.
Our commitment is to give you nature in the most natural way, to preserve the environment with its rustic simplicity, unobtrusive design and attention to comfort without compromising the ecosystem.
To enjoy Nature in the Most Natural Way with maximum comfort.
Naka Yai Island features only one small village on its west side. The island is rapidly changing from a fishing village into a fairly exclusive resort location. The views out across Phang Nga Bay are simply breathtaking. The longest beach on the east side has chairs and umbrellas for rent. It fills up in the afternoons with day trippers.
One extra floor mattress can be provided for children under 12 years old @ additional Thb 350 per night inclusive of breakfast.
Children under 12 years old are not permitted to occupy the tented bungalow by themselves.
Check our other listings for the family 2 bedroomed bungalow
LAUNDRY & CLEANING AGENTS
- All sheets, towels, pillow case, floor mats are sent to mainland for laundry service.
- We use all purpose cleaner made from eucalyptus essential oil for most cleaning purpose. It is environmental friendly.
- We minimize usage of cleansing chemicals for bathroom and hard to clean areas.
ROOM CLEANING (Sheets & Towels)
- Housekeepers will clean your room and change sheets, towels, and replace complimentary water every 3 nights.
- Incase of any extra cleaning please inform front desk.
- Provided towels for room use only. Beach towels are available for sale at front desk.
Listed Price is for LOW SEASON only
Low Season: $50/night
(01 May - 30 Sep)
High Season: $65/night
(01 Oct - 30 Nov, 01 Feb - 30 Apr)
Peak Season: $82/night
(1 Dec - 31 Jan)