Superb Studio - Cismigiu Gardens
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Strada Ion Câmpineanu, 013733 Bucharest, Romania|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 days ago|
The studio contains a big living area, full equipped kitchen and bathroom, everything specially organized to make your stay comfortable: air conditioning, wi-fi internet, local phone line, fridge, towels, hair dryer, welcome pack with coffee, tea, sugar etc. In the room, there is a queen size bed (160 x 200), wardrobe, two armchairs and coffee table, small chair and desk, TV (100 channels). The kitchen has gas cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses, plates an in the bathroom you find hydro massage shower, washing machine and towels.
Means of convenience are also easily accessible. Metro station is situated 2 minutes walking from the building (University Square or Romana Square), bus station is right near and taxis are another option.
In the proximity area, there are lots of shops, markets, restaurants, banks, green spaces, so whatever the purpose of your visit is, you have nothing to worry about, because Superb studio is one of the the best choices you can make. Studio’s location is the perfect choice for both nature lovers and exploratory spirits, combining the benefits of a crowd city center with the silent and fresh air the nearby park offers.
House rulesEXTRA SERVICES
• breakfast - 6 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 15 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5 euro/day
• extra bed (for children older then 3 years and adults) – 10 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 45 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
-between 13:00 and 22:00 - free of charge
- between 08:00 and 13:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- earlier then 08:00 - extra-charge 10 euro
-if you arrive later than 22:00, you have to pay an extra charge: 10 euro
-if you choose our airport transfer (25 euro/one way or 45 euro/round trip), you do not have to pay the extra-charge no matter the arrival time.
-between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 15:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- between 15:00 and 18:00 - extra charge 20 euro
- after 18:00 - the value of the whole day have to be paid
-if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the next building.
-25 euro/one way
-45 euro/round trip
Transfer to/from the train station Gara de Nord:
10 euro/one way
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the maid comes twice a week
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to pay 15 euro (including towels and sheets change)
-only small pets accepted - by request
-parties are not allowed
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 288 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1058 US|
|Check-in after||1 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
nice modern flat.we are away to book it again for our next trip to bucharest.
Nice and very well equipped apartment.
Friendly services from George when necessary.
zona centrale di Bucarest,ottimo posto,pulito e ben curato,un pò troppo piccola la cucina ma funzionale,TORNEREMO!!
Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
I will recommend George, Emil and the apartment - they are exstemly friendly and professionel.
Apartment well maintained, same as described on Wimdu page. Very clean and warm place, situated at calm area. Host Gearge is a very nice and helpful guy..."Do not hesitate to contact me anytime" - thats his motto :) George also provides such a service like transport , he arranges a car with a driver.Highly recommend !
sehr schönes, sauberes Apartment mit allem was man benötigt. Zentrale aber sehr ruhige Lage. Nette und hilfsbereite Wohnungsübergabe.
Die Wohnung ist sehr gut gelegen und auch in einem guten Zustand. Wir haben uns wohl gefühlt. Angenehm war auch der grosse Balkon, wo nur ein Tisch gefehlt hat.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption