Fantastic studio apartment with great seaviews
Floor No.2(with elevator)
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
|Address||Paseo Marítimo de Valdelagrana, 11500 El Puerto de Santa María, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
The apartment complex features swimming pools for adults and children, tennis court and a closed parking area.
Terrace with a nice view of the sea and the Bay of Cádiz.
Valdelagrana has a fine white sand beach with warm water and little depth. The beach walk is one of the most beautiful in Andalucía, with a wide range of leisure establishments, restaurants, pubs, bars, ice cream parlors,cafés, etc...
There is also a shopping mall in the area, "Bahía Mar", with a variety of stores, restaurants and cinema.
Valdelagrana is surrounded by fantastic nature, pine forests, natural parks, marshes and dunes.
...If you do not mind taking the car you are only 3 km from the city centre of El Puerto de Santa María, 12 km from Cádiz and 15 km from Rota or Jerez de la Frontera.
|Weekly rate||$ 267 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 665 US|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
It was the second time we went and the truth is that it has not gone so happy as before.
-The Location of the studio is perfect in beachfront
-The Apartment has all the amenities for the stay of 2-3 people, the beds are comfortable and the kitchen is very complete
-has Private parking, which is essential in high season
- We got a chance to get something later than 12 (we did not do things by time) and return of keys and bail was punctual and fast
- We leave to be with the dog, for us it is fundamental
'We were 50 min in the study door waiting for the handover with luggage in the door. It is true that we notice, but became 20 min 50 min
- The study was pretty dirty, into a layer of dust all over TV, furniture and floors, something that did not happen again, because it was super clean.
- On reaching the floor there was not towels or sheets. We were told that left her in a bar in the evening, but on returning from the beach and again there was nothing we had to call and wait to shower.
Have been two very different experiences, I think the second bad for lack of coordination between the people who manage them. It does not make it a bad place or anything, probably back next year as a bad day it has anyone
Era la segunda vez que acudía y la verdad es que no ha salido tan contenta como la otra vez.
-La ubicación del estudio es perfecta, en primera linea de playa
-El piso tiene todas las comodidades para la estancia de 2-3 personas, las camas son cómodas y la cocina esta muy completa
-Tiene aparcamiento privado, cosa que en temporada alta es fundamental
- Nos dieron la oportunidad de salir algo más tarde de las 12 (cosas que no hicimos por el tiempo) y la devolución de llaves y fianza fue puntual y rápido
- Nos dejan estar con la perra, para nosotros eso es algo fundamental
-Estuvimos 50 min en la puerta del estudio esperando la entrega de llaves con las maletas en la puerta. Cierto es que nos aviso, pero 20 min se convirtieron en 50 min
- El estudio estaba bastante sucio, hacia una capa de polvo por toda la televisión, muebles y suelo, cosa que la otra vez no ocurrió, pues estaba superlimpio.
- Al llegar al piso no había ni toallas ni sábanas. Nos comentaron que la dejaban en un bar por la tarde, pero al volver de la playa no había nada y nuevamente tuvimos que llamar y esperar para poder ducharnos.
Han sido 2 experiencias muy diferentes, creo que la segunda mal por falta de coordinación entre las personas que lo gestionan. No por ello es un mal sitio ni mucho menos, probablemente volvamos el año que viene puesto que un mal día lo tiene cualquiera
The studio is like in the pictures. Small but very cozy. We've had a great time. At the Port's very good atmosphere :)
El estudio es como en las fotos. Pequeno pero muy acogedor. Lo hemos pasado muy bien. En el Puerto hay muy buen ambiente:)
Piso muy completo y muy cómodo. Tiene unas vistas excepcionales y es un piso tranquilo y sin ruidos. Hemos estado genial, no dudaremos en repetir
The stay was fully to our satisfaction. Really good.
Easy transport from the airport to Benalmadena by train and then to the apartment by taxi. Cheap, easy and fast...
Good view from the balcony and the pool area is really good for kids aging from 7 and up..
This appartment is really nice and clean. We came in july so it was very hot outside. Thanks to the airconditioning it was agreable in the appartment. Everything was clean and comfortable. It was about 15 minutes walk to the centre. Restaurants and shops nearby. Very nice appartment!
A very beautiful apartment, with a large bathroom and a very nice terrace. Check-in was very easy and check out as well. Perfect apartment for a trip to Seville.
Great Location, friendly staff! Very Clean and nicely equiped
Great location, with lots o restaurants, cafes and bars around, but not in the middle of the tourist "traps", there is a market right downstairs to buy something and eat it on the terrace or simply to have breakfast in there, 10 minute walk to main attractions
Host was very nice and explained us well all we needed to know about the city.
There is a really nice alley that goes to the river. It has aircon, cutlery, and everything you need.
Overall it was a great experience and it has a great value for money for groups of i would say up to 6 people.
The only downside = one shower only
The flat was in the heart of the city, clean, beautiful and quite.
I would recommend it to everyone!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption