Sleep in a Movie Theater
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
The apartment has:
- An S-Bahn connection
- A separate toilet and separate shower (hair dryer included)
- Laundry (towels, sheets) 3 € surcharge per day / person
- Free wireless internet access
- Use of the projector and the home theater system with both a TV and a DVD player included
- Parking directly in front of the house. Free bike available when needed
- S-Bahn to Munich (ca. 20 min travel time) and the airport (journey time: approx 5 minutes) by bus (departs every 20 minutes).
Munich is the proud capital of the Free State of Bavaria. With some 1.35 million inhabitants, it is the largest city in Bavaria and Germany's third largest city. Apart from the largest folk festival in the world, the Oktoberfest, Munich has many more attractions to offer its visitors. Almost everybody, for example, has heard of the Hofbräuhaus. The famous beer hall on Platzl in the old town is well attended throughout the year. Not far from there is the Viktualienmarkt, one of the places where the locals like to hang out. Munich's stalwarts meet here in the beer garden for the morning pint and the chefs of the gourmet restaurants buys his ingredients in the market stalls.
House rulesNon smoking room!
Smoking only outside!
Room is located in the basement in a separated part of the house.
Call and ask - for everything else! ;-)
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 268 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 727 US|
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 18 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption