The unique style of this apartment boasts an authentic personality that will capture your attention and make you feel like at home.
The distribution of the lighting, furniture and particular paintings donate a touch of originality and character.
A fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom complete this comforting apartment, super well connected by train/bus/metro located into one of the most nice and secure areas in Rome at only few minutes from the Coloseum and the downtown.
Pets are allowed.
- Same price guaranted for 1 or 2 guests.
- It's required a deposit fee of Eur 100,00 (returned at check out).
- Each additional customer pays Eur 20,00 per night.
Car with driver available on request from/to the Fiumicino and Ciampino airports (20/30 minutes only) and railway stations.
10 minutes by Metro (Line A) or 5 minute by train + 7 minute walking from Termini station.
1 queen bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, living room with double sofa-bed, common patio.
LCD TV, DVD and CD player, fridge, microwave, hobs, juicer, toaster, washer, hair dryer.
SERVICES IN THE ZONE:
Supermarket at 150 meters, bars, restaurants, pub, pizzerias, cinema, etc.
Sheets and clean towels at the check-in (subsequently changed every 7 days).
Breakfast, cleaning during the stay period (on demand with payment).
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT:
- Check-in takes place on weekdays from 15.00 to 20.00 (on Sundays, closing banks days and from 20.00 on weekdays, it requires an extra charge of Eur 25,00).
- Check-out time is on weekdays from 09.00 to 11.00 am (on Sundays, closing banks days and from 00.00 to 09.00 am on weekdays, it requires an extra charge of Eur 25,00).
I speak English, Spanish and Italian.