Grand Apartment next to Edinburgh Castle
|Address||Ramsay Garden, EH1 2NA Edinburgh, United Kingdom|
|Response time||A few hours|
Ramsay Gardens located beside Edinburgh Castle and offers views over the New Town. This apartment is very spacious and consist of four king-size bedroom that can sleep 8 adults.
The apartment is selectively furnished and decorated throughout. It has a comfortable lounge, a dining room, four bedrooms, one bathroom, one shower room and a well-equipped kitchen. You can enjoy leather sofa, plush armchair, glass coffee table, 4K HD Smart TV with integrated DVD player and Sonos speaker system, with a window looking out to Princes Street, North Bridge, New Town and Fife beyond. Kitchen is fitted with worktop, oven, fridge-freezer, electric kettle, microwave, dishwasher, washer-dryer, cookware and dishware.
This apartment offers the opportunity to experience Edinburgh from a vantage point shared with Edinburgh Castle. You’ll stay in an apartment whose remarkable dimensions are capitalized with tasteful and pristine décor, as well as high-end fittings and facilities.
<The apartment has> :
- Spacious hall
- Master (Super-King-size four-poster bed, flatscreen TV,DVD player)
- Second bedroom (Kingsize bed)
- Third bedroom (Kingsize bed)
- Fourth bedroom (Kingsize bed)
- Living room
- Small balcony
- Bathroom (heated towel rails and electric underfloor heating)
- Shower room ( heated towel rails and electric underfloor heating)
- Dining room (dining table seating 8, an engraved oriental fireplace)
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Separate WC
<Equipment that you can enjoy during your stay>:
- Free Wifi internet
- Heating & lighting
- Towels and linen
- Leather sofa, plush armchair
- Glass coffee table.
- Fitted double wardrobe
- Double cabinet
- Antique Chinese double cabinet
- Wall-mounted 4K Ultra HD Smart TV with Sonos speaker system
- utility closet with iron and ironing board
- dual elevated ovens
- Samsung fridge-freezer
- The apartment is selectively furnished and decorated throughout.
- The hall topped with waterfall chandelier.
- Bedroom can looking out to the New Town and Fife beyond.
- Living room's bay windows looking out to the bustling Princes Street and North Bridge
- A small balcony adjoins the living room offering clearer views of the garden and New Town.
-Bathroom has a freestanding roll top bath with decorative claw feet and an attached shower head.
- Both the bathroom and the nearby shower room with wet area have heated towel rails and electric underfloor heating, affording an additional source of homely comfort on chilly days.
-Kitchen has the facilities for two to cook simultaneously in its ample worktop, dual elevated ovens, gas cooking range and twin sinks.
- abundance of storage space
- a curving staircase leads you to the exit to the garden.
House rules- Security deposit: £800
( We ask our guests for a security deposit, pre-authorized against your credit card. This is in case there is any damage to the property during your stay. The money is simply reserved and then released afterwards if there is no damage. We will contact you nearer the time of your arrival to arrange this. )
- Please let me know your arrival time so that I can be there to meet you.
- No arrivals in the morning before 1:00 pm unless you have booked the night before.
- Arrivals from 1 pm to 4 p.m or 10 p.m onward and late departures to 12 p.m will incur a modest fee of £25.
- There are places to leave bags if you do arrive early which I can send you details of.
- I will meet you on arrival and if I can not be there will organised someone else to meet you at the apartment.
- Please be considerate of the neighbors, don't cause a disturbance.
- Look after the apartment during your stay, wash dishes, put out your rubbish in the bins in the garage area and leave the apartment tidy.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
|Weekly rate for up to 8 guests||$ 3956 US|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
koselig leilighet med fin beliggenhet i gamlebyen. rent og fint. Trivelig vertskap. litt mye støy fra gatenpå grunn av kjøring over brostein. Ellers helt topp
Katie is a very polite and patient person. Her flat is fantastic.
we loved the apartment; it was very nice and greet location
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption