Luxury Apartment with roof terrace
|Address||Alice-und-Hella-Hirsch-Ring, 10317 Berlin, Germany|
|Response time||A few hours|
The apartment is located in Friedrichshain / Lichtenberg in the watertown "Rummelsburger Bucht", 10 minutes by S-Bahn to Alexanderplatz.
The S-Bahn runs every 3 minutes. So you are fast in all parts of Berlin independently of the car.
Your apartment on the second floor offers you:
- comfortable bed with plenty of space on 2m x 2m (kingsize)
- also suitable for tall guests
- dishwasher, hotplates, refrigerator, microwave, toaster
- coffee machine, capsule-eating machine, water cooker, radio
- bathroom with XL bathtub and window
- park directly in front of the door
- garden view from your room
- play table tennis
- only 250 m to the river Spree and boat mooring
- free parking
- free Wi-Fi
Description of the area:
- S-Bahn stations nearby: Rummelsburg and Ostkreuz
- 10 min. to the Alexanderplatz by S-Bahn
- tram stop and bus stop only 2 minutes walk, with transfer to:
> Prenzlauer Berg
> The Zoological Garden
> The Hackescher Markt
Ideal for Berlin visitors who want to have vibrant Berlin-Experience and relax in the silent modern apartment.
The airport Schönefeld can be reached in about 25 minutes.
Tegel Airport can be reached in 35 minutes.
N E W:
* Harbor restaurant, pirates ship restaurant and climbing hall nearby
* Supermarket Rewe (S Warschauer Str.) is open day and night throughout (except Sunday)
* Supermarket Kaufland open until 10 pm
* To Aldi market only 250 m
* Quick, direct airport connection to Berlin-Brandenburg Airport (Schönefeld), 1 change to Tegel Airport
* NEW: Regional station Ostkreuz with connections to Königswusterhausen, Tropical Island, Oranienburg, Eberswalde, Hohenschönhausen, Bernau and Frankfurt/Oder (=border of Poland - one hour trainride every 60 minutes)
> Rent boats (pedal boat, folding boat, canoe, grill boat)
> Table tennis
> With excursion boat directly to Friedrichstrasse
The architect house is a Dutch-style townhouse with gable roof. Enjoy the park and the Spreepromenade.
Cheap long-term offers from November to February on monthly basis
Room near the lake. Quiet, close to city center.
Sports and active holidays
Train here for the marathon. From the front door you can start immediately: Good, level run, 80% unsealed, 5 km route - along the lake shore. Lots of nature and fresh air.
- the apartment is registered with the district office
- arrival/departure generally on saturdays
- this apartment is a non-smoking apartment
- smoking is allowed on the apartment's roof terrace
- no escort, no parties / parties, no professional film recordings
- sorry, no pets
... is 150 € per week, payable in advance via banktransfer
or in cash at arrival
... is 5 % of total accomodation price is also payable via banktransfer
or in cash at arrival
Cleaning service fee included in the total nightly price.
Cleaning fee includes:
- final cleaning fee
- linen + sheets
- cleaning tabs for dishwasher
- one bottle of cool mineral waster
- coffee/tea for first day
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 18 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||2 months|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews of this property
We were received by a friendly neighbour of Oliver because he was abroad. The appartment was wonderfull and reminded us of the canalhouses of Amsterdam. It was complete and luxurious and we felt immediately at home.
Although it is not in the centre of Berlin everything was easy to reach. Only one stop with the tram and you are in the metrostation Rummelsburg from where you can be quickly in every part of the town!
Oliver came to introduce himself as soon as he was back from his trip and was friendly and interested and he gave us information that we asked for.
If we would like to return to Berlin we would stay with Oliver again.
Herr Neumann ist super freundlich, sodass die Kommunikation zwischen uns reibungslos erfolgt ist.
Leider musste ich die Reise vorher stornieren, werde das Appartement aber dennoch in naher Zukunft besuchen!
Wer also auf einen netten Gastgeber und schönes Appartement hofft ist hier genau richtig! :)
Reviews for this host's other properties
Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen! Tolles Zimmer und netter Gastgeber. Uns wurde alles gezeigt und wurden somit sehr nett empfangen. Es war sauber und alles war vorhanden was man benötigt hat (auch so etwas wie Stadtplan, Bahnverbindungen oder wie man zum nächsten Supermarkt kommt). Somit hatten wir ein tolles Wochenende in Berlin. Perfekt!
The room is like I expected, it was very clean and confortable. It is very close to Ostkreuz station so it's very easy to go everywhere by public transportation. Oliver is very nice and he gives you a lot of information about the city. I had really good time in Berlin and it would be a pleasure to come back again to this room.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption