Romania is an intriguing country full of beautiful landscapes, fascinating history and unique cultural activities. It truly is a dynamic country and if you take to time the explore here, you will be rewarded. Take a trip to Transylvania to see some of the best preserved medieval towns in all of Europe. Once in Transylvania, explore the old citadel ruins of Brasov, the cobblestone streets of Sibiu, and the variety of stunning castles in the area. In fact, the Bran Castle near Brasov sits atop a hill and is often associated with the legend of Dracula with many believing it to be his original home. You may also like to take a trip along the Danube River, where there are many sites to explore. You might like to visit The Danube Delta, known as one of the most spectacular wetlands in the world and it is also a beautiful wildlife reserve which is home to many species of bird and fish. Also along the Danube River are the ruins of the Roman bridge at Drobeta and Topolnita Cave which are both worth a visit. One of the most stunning sites in Romania is The Painted Monasteries of Bucovina. You will be amazed by the colorful and elaborate painted frescoes on the outside of the monasteries. The Monasteries are one of a kind architectural pieces in Europe and the paintings are considered masterpieces in terms of Byzantine art.
Top 50 Apartments in Romania
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as a babycot, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as breakfast, air conditioning and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 50m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentOffering a kitchen and Wi-Fi, this 70m² apartment has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Bucharest and has a hot tub.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $69USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Bucharest . Also providing air conditioning and parking, the 2-bedroom property has 90m² of space.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 90 m²from $80USper night
- Bucharest, RomaniaApartmentAmenities such as air conditioning, Wi-Fi and a kitchen can be found at this Bucharest apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 40m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $45USper night
Apartments & Vacation rentals Romania
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
We are a family of 2 adults and 3 kids. We stayed in Diana's apartment for two nights. We arrived to the house and met with Radoo. Radoo showed us the house and explained everything we need , he also gave us a free parking ticket. The i...
Very nice spacious apartment and the WiFi is a nice extra. Good location as well. Would book it again.
We had great time in Mamaia! The apartment is well located, not even 5 minutes walk away from the beach. Buses go regularly to the city center on Constanța. The communication with Victor went smooth. Thank you!
It was a really great stay. George was very welcoming and tried the best to help us in every situation. If question regarding sightseeing or regarding leaving our luggage. We went the extra way. It is a great place and i can recomend it ...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)