You will not regret a visit to Rotterdam, a stunning city known for its wonderful architecture, its impressive events calendar and the beautiful harbor. There is so much to see and do here for all ages, you probably won’t want to leave! While you are here you may like to pay a visit to the City Hall, a wonderful Art Deco style building which contrasts nicely with the modern architecture in Rotterdam. There are also some wonderful statues and a charming courtyard here which make it a lovely choice for a relaxing afternoon. There are some wonderful churches in Rotterdam including the fascinating late-Gothic style church - Grote of Sint Laurenskerk which dates back to the 15th century. It is not far from the city center and has a wonderful large organ and some elaborate graves of famous Dutch heroes. You may even like to see some of Rotterdam’s last remaining Windmills while you are here. Not all of them are open to the public all of the time however Windmills De Ster and De Lelie are open regularly to the public and are still used functionally for grinding ingredients for spices and tobacco. There is also a small shop next to the windmill which sells these products. Rotterdams event calendar is jam packed, including film festivals, sporting events, dance parties, live music and a range of events centering around the harbor. Be sure to check the event guide before you visit. The harbor is one of the main attractions here and there are also many waterways, lakes and even a beach not too far away. Needless to say, watersports are particularly popular so why not try your hand at rowing, sailing or wind surfing? Each of them are not only fun but also a great way to see more of the city.The Netherlands has so many wonderful places to visit and it would be a shame to miss out of them. Once you have finished exploring Rotterdam, why not check out our apartments in Amsterdam, our guesthouses in Utrecht and our villas in The Hague as well? They are all incredibly close to Rotterdam so go ahead and see them all!
Top 50 Apartments in Rotterdam
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in Rotterdam . Also providing a kitchen and breakfast, the 1-bedroom property has 20m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²13 people are interested in this propertyfrom $93USper night
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsApartmentLocated in Rotterdam, this 60m² apartment offers 2 bedrooms and a babycot - breakfast and a balcony are also provided.3 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $85USper night
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsApartmentThis apartment, offering a hot tub, is located in Rotterdam . Also providing Wi-Fi and a dishwasher, the 2-bedroom property has 80m² of space.7 guests / 2 bedrooms / 80 m²36 people are interested in this propertyfrom $117USper night
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in Rotterdam offers 50m² of space. Amenities include a balcony, a kitchen and Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $117USper night
- Rotterdam, NetherlandsBoatThis 85m² property in Rotterdam offers Wi-Fi and a kitchen. The 3-bedroom boat also offers guests a balcony.8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 85 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $323USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Rotterdam
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Eric was a great host, everything went very well. The apartment was very comfortable and clean. It has everything you need. Great location, about 5min to Rotterdam city center.
It's a beautiful cozy room and it's located just a few minutes of the station. The bed it's amazing, really comfortable. Also they left us some coffee, milk, tea and everything was prepared to have a wonderful experience. Definitely we'l...
The flat is super nice and very well organised, there is everything you need both fot short or longer staying. It's easy to reach and the position is perfect. There is a small lovely terrace which is the cerry on the cake.
The apartment is so beautiful, big, with a really nice garden, our kid was so happy with it. You have everything you may need for a nice holidays, but the most shocking surprise is Klaas, such a nice guy! anything you may need, you can c...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)