Salvador is known for being one of the birthplaces of Brazilian culture and when you visit, you will see why. Take a trip to the Old Town which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and full stunning Renaissance architecture, Baroque Palaces and multi coloured houses which create a feast for the eyes. In terms of landmarks, a must see is the magnificent São Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador which are considered to be some of the most important colonial monuments in Brazil. Plus if the exterior wasn’t impressive enough, wait till you see the elaborate interior, decorated wall to ceiling with paintings, sculptures and woodwork. To learn more about the culture of this fascinating region, visit the Museo Afro-Brasileiro which is dedicated to African cultural heritage and how it has been a major influence on Brazilian culture. Here you can learn about the roots, icons and rituals of this region through artifacts, paintings and carvings among other things. Another great place to visit to immerse yourself in culture is Mercado Modelo, the main market and a great place to pick up souvenirs and other trinkets. In this area you may also be able to see people performing the famous martial arts dance Capoeira and Salvador is one of the places where this wonderful dance originates from. But if all of this wasn’t enough, there is also wonderful beaches, exciting music festivals, tranquil parks, and of course, Carnival, one of Salvador’s main attractions and it has one of the biggest Carnival’s in the world.The vibrant country of Brazil is the perfect choice for a holiday and we have properties all over Brazil. You might like to check out our apartments in Sao Paulo and villas in Rio de Janeiro which are both fascinating locations.
Top 50 Apartments in Salvador
- Salvador, BrazilApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in Salvador . Also providing a TV and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 26m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 26 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $35USper night
amazing rental home near an amazing "tropical" and romantic beach and even near by an hot brazilian metropole: Salvador, BahiaSalvador, BrazilHouseSalvador - vacation house for 6 people with a TV.6 guests / 3 bedrooms9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $86USper night
- Salvador, BrazilHouseOffering Wi-Fi and parking, this 73m² house has 2 bedrooms. It is located in Salvador and has a TV.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 73 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $52USper night
- Salvador, BrazilApartmentThis Salvador apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests a kitchen and parking. 22m² in size, it also provides Wi-Fi.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 22 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $50USper night
- Salvador, BrazilApartmentLocated in Salvador, this 98m² apartment offers 2 bedrooms and a pool - a kitchen and parking are also provided.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 98 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $111USper night
- Salvador, BrazilApartmentAir conditioning, Wi-Fi and a TV can be found at this Salvador apartment. It offers 3 bedrooms and 98m² of space6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 98 m²8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $109USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Salvador
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Mikael!!! The PERFECT host...I am grateful soo much for his warm welcome to Brazil, he did everything within his possibilities to make me and my friends comfortable, informed, welcomed, at home, and went WELL BEYOND his duties to make su...
Highly recommended! A good location, good hosts and really all good...
Where to start? Jon and Rosanna where absolutely lovely! They were always willing to help out and had plenty of recommendations about what to do in the area. The apartment was amazing!! This was the last stop on me and my boyfr...
My staying in Daniel' apartment was simply great. The location is perfect, the view on the Salvador's Bay is stunning, It is full of fornitures. Daniel, the owner, is such a nice person, always helpful and caring. If I ll be back to Salv...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)