Utrecht is an wonderful ancient city in The Netherlands and the city centre is full of many structures from the Early Middle Ages. As you walk through the city you will be amazed by the countless historical landmarks, museums and monuments. A visit to the Utrecht old town is an absolute must when you are here. Here you can witness the stunning canals and the city has retained most of its Medieval structure which will make you feel like you have walked in to another era. Utrecht was a particularly important religious centre in the past which means there are many wonderful churches to see here. Check out the largest church – the Dom Church, along with the Romanesque style churches of St Peter’s and St John’s and the gothic churches – St James and St Nicholas. In terms of architecture, you should also see the revolutionary – Rietveld Schröder House which is one of the most famous examples of De Stijl architecture and is even listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Utrecht is considered to be one of the hubs of culture in The Netherlands and there are many theatres, museums and cinemas here. In fact, Utrecht currently hosts the Netherlands Film Festival and the city has a very important classical music hall that is thought to have some of the best acoustics in the world. In terms of museums, you may like to visit the popular Centraal Museum where there is a variety of exhibitions including the world of illustrator and Utrecht local, Dick Bruna who created the cartoon – Miffy. You may like to see what else The Netherlands has to offer while you are visiting Utrecht. We have many accommodation listings in The Netherlands including apartments in Amsterdam, vacation rentals in Maastricht and apartments in Rotterdam.
Top 50 Apartments in Utrecht
- Utrecht, NetherlandsApartmentLocated in Utrecht, this 50m² apartment offers 1 bedroom and Wi-Fi - a kitchen and a TV are also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $85USper night
- Utrecht, NetherlandsApartmentWith 1 bedroom and Wi-Fi, this 50m² apartment is located in Utrecht. Other facilities include a TV and a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $108USper night
- Utrecht, NetherlandsApartmentThis 65m² property in Utrecht offers a dishwasher and a balcony. The 1-bedroom apartment also offers guests a kitchen.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 65 m²5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $152USper night
- Utrecht, NetherlandsApartmentAmenities such as a babycot, Wi-Fi and breakfast can be found at this Utrecht apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 85m² of space.5 guests / 1 bedroom / 85 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $147USper night
- Utrecht, NetherlandsPrivate roomThis room, offering a balcony, is located in Utrecht . Also providing a dishwasher and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 16m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 16 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $70USper night
- Utrecht, NetherlandsPrivate roomSituated in the heart of Utrecht, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 16m². Wi-Fi is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 16 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $76USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Utrecht
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Very well located and cozy apartment in the centre of the beautiful city of utrecht. Next to oudegracht and surrounded by nice cafes and shops. a nice and spacious apartment in the apartment with very nice and uncomplicated hosts. I can ...
Me and my partner stayed here for 4 nights while attenting the Le Guess Who music festival in the city and we absolutely loved. Satrina was a perfect host who really made us feel at home. We loved the little personal touches! The locatio...
Very nice location and cool place to spend time with family. Host Irina is very helpful and coperative.
We arrived in Utrecht we was a short was a short walk to the B&B Flamingo. We were met by our host Warda who was very friendly to welcome us to Utrecht. We were made very welcome by Warda as it is our first time flying and going to other...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)