In southern France, just 19 miles north of Marseille, the city of Aix-en-Provence is built over hot springs. It was founded by the Romans in 123 BC and has a long history under Roman, Visigoth and French rule. Today the city is home to many cultural events, from a popular opera festival to several museums and galleries. With its ancient Roman baths, picturesque landscape and proximity to the Mediterranean, the city is the perfect getaway destination. With such a serene backdrop, apartments in Aix-en-Provence are very popular. Villas in the Aix-en-Provence region are also a great way to sample the city and offer a great opportunity to explore the wider region. Aix was traditionally a rich city and remains an exclusive place to this day, those looking for more affordable accommodation in South France should look to Marseille or Montpellier, two of the largest and most interesting cities in the area.
Top 50 Apartments in Aix-en-Provence
- Aix-en-Provence, FranceApartment2 guests / 1 bedroom / 26 m²78 previous guests8 people are interested in this propertyfrom $63USper night
- Aix-en-Provence, FranceApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and a balcony, this 40m² apartment is located in Aix-en-Provence. Other facilities include a kitchen and Wi-Fi.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 45 m²6 people are interested in this propertyfrom $89USper night
- Aix-en-Provence, FranceApartment3 guests / 2 bedrooms / 40 m²24 previous guests7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $94USper night
- Aix-en-Provence, FranceApartmentWith 1 bedroom and Wi-Fi, this 30m² apartment is located in Aix-en-Provence. Other facilities include a kitchen and a babycot.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 30 m²from $73USper night
- Aix-en-Provence, FranceApartmentAmenities such as a balcony, a kitchen and Wi-Fi can be found at this Aix-en-Provence apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 27m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 27 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $77USper night
Apartments & Vacation rentals Aix-en-Provence
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Chris and Leila have been very kind and helped us in everything we needed. The apartment is beautiful, clean, well equipped and the location is perfect to move around Aix. The private garage is a needed option if you will rent a car, an...
Spacious apartment, equipped with everything we needed during our stay. Very friendly and helpful welcome by Stephane. 20 minutes to walk to the city centre of Aix. We highly recommend this accomodation for a trip to Aix!
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)