Dusseldorf, capital of the West German state, North Rhine-Westphalia, is a city fast enhancing its reputation as a top travel destination. Located along the River Rhine, the city is famous in Germany for its carnival, cultural events and vast trade fairs. The city is blessed with many attractions and apartments in Dusseldorf are very popular. Rhinepark is a popular hangout for many local residents, and it is also home to numerous events during the Carnival season where bed and breakfasts in Dusseldorf . You will also find one of the city's largest beer halls, along with several restaurants, on the borders of the park. Just south of Rhinepark is the Museum Kunst Palast, which contains a sizable collection of Baroque art, as well of pieces from around the world going back to the 3rd century BC. At night head to Altstadt district often referred to as the longest bar in the world. This district is also one of the best places to have an apartment in Dusseldorf, with excellent links to the cities attractions and a great mix of locals and visitors. The city has a big local rivalry with nearby Cologne, particularly on the subjects of local beers and football teams, why not also try a guesthouse in Cologne and see which you prefer.
Top 50 Apartments in Dusseldorf
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis Benrath apartment with 2 bedrooms offers guests Wi-Fi and a TV. 70m² in size, it also provides a balcony.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 70 m²19 people are interested in this propertyfrom $147USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering a dishwasher, is located in MedienHafen . Also providing a TV and Wi-Fi, the 1-bedroom property has 45m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 45 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $116USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord . Also providing Wi-Fi and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 40m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²17 people are interested in this propertyfrom $74USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyPrivate roomThis room, offering a balcony, is located in Oberkassel . Also providing a kitchen and a dishwasher, the 1-bedroom property has 25m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 25 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $61USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyPrivate roomLocated in Messe - Düsseldorf Nord, this 26m² room offers 1 bedroom and a TV is are also provided.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 26 m²25 people are interested in this propertyfrom $86USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentSituated in the heart of City Center - Stadt-Mitte, this 1-bedroom room offers guests a TV and 19m². a kitchen is also provided.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 19 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $82USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a dishwasher, this 35m² apartment is located in Flingern. Other facilities include a balcony and a kitchen.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²12 people are interested in this propertyfrom $85USper night
- Dusseldorf, GermanyPrivate roomThis Gerresheim room with 1 bedroom offers guests parking and a TV. 15m² in size, it also provides Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 15 m²14 people are interested in this propertyfrom $78USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Dusseldorf
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Diane was extremely pleasant and helpful. The apartment for me was in a great location, a few minutes walk of the underground tram service, within a few minutes of the Messe, or going south within a few minutes of the main city. The surr...
I have stayed at Bettina and Johannes Apartment twice now. Is really has everything you could ask for in a cozy little apartment. the location is not far from the airport and also close to the old town by public transportation. There are...
I stayed two days in the room and everything was perfect. Check-in very late, all map to go around city, water, fruit. The space was clean and without noises. I suggest to all.
A huge thank you to Ninja and Denis for the use of their apartment during my recent stay at the Dusseldorf Medica exhibition and conference. The apartment was very tidy and spacious. Ninja was very welcoming and showed me around to ens...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)