The beautiful city of Hanover attracts many visitors each year with its beautiful architecture, wonderful gardens and due to the variety of events and activities on offer. There is a wide range of things to do in Hanover no matter what time of year. When visiting Hanover you should certainly visit the Royal Herrenhausen Gardens, one of the most popular and beautiful attractions in Hanover. Lose yourself in the beautiful baroque style gardens which are full of fascinating history. The spectacular Herrenhausen Gardens includes many unique gardens, the highest garden fountain in Europe and also the first tropical aquarium in Germany. Another popular attraction is the awarding winning Hanover Zoo which is considered one of the best Zoo’s in Germany. Each year visitors are mesmerized by the Zoo’s themed worlds including the African Zambezi Landscape, the Indian Jungle Palace and the Australian Outback. Another must see in Hanover is the beautiful Old Town where you can see some of the most beautiful architecture in Hanover. Of interest are the Marktkirche, the Leibniz House along with the area of Kreuz-Church-Quarter which has many romantic laneways and shops to browse. Does all of this sound good? Well yet another great feature of Hanover is the fact that The Netherlands are not too far away. You may like to have a little at our apartments in The Netherlands including our lovely bed and breakfasts in Amsterdam.
Top 50 Apartments in Hanover
- Hanover, GermanyHouseWith 3 bedrooms and a dishwasher, this 115m² house is located in Hanover. Other facilities include parking and a TV.8 guests / 3 bedrooms / 115 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $147USper night
- Hanover, GermanyApartmentAmenities such as Wi-Fi, a dishwasher and a balcony can be found at this Bothfeld-Vahrenheide apartment. It offers 1 bedroom and 88m² of space.2 guests / 2 bedrooms / 88 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $86USper night
- Hanover, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering Wi-Fi, is located in Kirchrode-Bemerode-Wülferode . Also providing a TV and a kitchen, the 1-bedroom property has 50m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 50 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Hanover, GermanyApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in Kirchrode-Bemerode-Wülferode . Also providing a kitchen and a TV, the 1-bedroom property has 60m² of space.3 guests / 1 bedroom / 60 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Hanover, GermanyApartmentThis 38m² property in Kirchrode-Bemerode-Wülferode offers a TV and Wi-Fi. The 2-bedroom apartment also offers guests a kitchen.3 guests / 2 bedrooms / 38 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Hanover, GermanyPrivate roomWith 1 bedroom and a balcony, this 20m² room is located in Hanover. Other facilities include a TV and Wi-Fi.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 20 m²7 people are interested in this propertyfrom $104USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Hanover
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
The house was really good, clean and tidy. Yousra is a very nice person who made easier for us to do the check in. The apartment was near to the city center and had good connections with the public transport
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)