Jerusalem is the capital city of Israel and is one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem has to be considered one of the most fascinating and resilient cities as well! In is long history it has been destroyed twice, besieged a number of times, attacked many times and been captured and recaptured. Yet it is still standing, and is still the most populous city is Israel. When exploring Jerusalem, take a stroll through the Old City of Jerusalem, here you will find the Temple Mount, considered one of the most sacred sites recognized by the Jewish faith. Whilst in this area you should also see the Western Wall which is the remains of the ancient wall that surrounded the courtyard of Jewish Temple’s. It is also known as one of the most sacred sites in Jewish faith. Another fascinating site is the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, which is located in the Christian quarter and is also known as the Church of Resurrection, by Eastern Christians. The site where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre is located is regarded by some as the site where Jesus was crucified. You may also like to visit the Garden Tomb which is regarded by others as the true place where Jesus was crucified. To learn more about fascinating Israel, you may like to visit the Israel Museum which contains a carved female figurine that is considered to be the oldest artwork in the world. Another wonderful location is the Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, where you can take a relaxing stroll through flora from various regions around the world. All of this is just a taste of Jerusalem, there are many other fascinating places to visit here. Take your time and do some research, you don’t want to miss out on anything!We have wonderful accommodation options all over Israel and you can check them all out on the Wimdu website. These accommodation options include some wonderful guesthouses in the vibrant Tel Aviv which is another city not to be missed.
Top 50 Apartments in Jerusalem
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentThis Katamon & Talpiyot & Arnona apartment with 1 bedroom offers guests air conditioning and parking. 24m² in size, it also provides a hot tub.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 24 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $100USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentWith 1 bedroom and a TV, this 40m² apartment is located in German Colony. Other facilities include parking and Wi-Fi.6 guests / 1 bedroom / 40 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $150USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentWith 2 bedrooms and parking, this 75m² apartment is located in Rehavia & Sacher Park. Other facilities include air conditioning and a TV.5 guests / 2 bedrooms / 75 m²from $150USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentThis 1-bedroom apartment in Katamon & Talpiyot & Arnona offers 99m² of space. Amenities include a kitchen, air conditioning and Wi-Fi.8 guests / 1 bedroom / 99 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $229USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering parking, is located in German Colony . Also providing air conditioning and Wi-Fi, the 2-bedroom property has 65m² of space.4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 65 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $128USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelApartmentThis apartment, offering a kitchen, is located in German Colony . Also providing parking and air conditioning, the 3-bedroom property has 220m² of space.6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 180 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $260USper night
- Jerusalem, IsraelPrivate roomAir conditioning, a dishwasher and a balcony can be found at this Rehavia & Sacher Park room. It offers 2 bedrooms and m² of space2 guests / 2 bedrooms / 0 tsubo2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $132USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Jerusalem
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
The apartment is in a very good location. Old Town is in walking distance, mehane Yehuda market is in waljing distance, some other interesting sites are very close as well. The place is clean and comfortable, you can well do the cooking ...
Clean, very well located, and there is everything that you need!
For us (family of 4 persons with two teenagers of 12 and 16) the apartment was just perfect! Well equipped kitchen, two bathrooms with shower, comfortable beds, a living room - there is nothing we missed. The host Catherine is very nice,...
Good apartaments! Very convenient location! I lived alone, the apartment was spacious and quiet. Thank you hospitable hostess!
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)