Melbourne is a stunning city located in Australia and is the second largest city in the country. Melbourne is considered by many to be the cultural capital of Australia due to is wonderful architecture, the range of museums and theatres, the beautiful parks and gardens, its intriguing local arts scene and its world renowned sporting events. Visitors are drawn each year by the warm summers, the lovely beaches, the excellent shopping and the relaxed nature of the Melbourne locals. Wander around the city, explore the tiny streets and alleyways and taste some wonderful coffee. It will be easy to see why Melbourne is considered the most ‘European’ of all the Australian cities. You never know what you might stumble across when exploring the city. Melbourne is famous for having many famous bars and venues hidden away, making it a city that favours the curious and the adventurous. In terms of major sites, why not visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens. Or perhaps see the fascinating Old Melbourne Gaol which has a long, interesting history and has held many of Australia’s most infamous criminals. For a relaxing stroll to escape the city, visit the Royal Botanical Gardens or the St. Kilda Botanical Gardens, full of hidden paths, fountains and even open air cinema screenings in the warmer months. But you can’t go to Melbourne without experiencing one of the many wonderful Markets. For an assortment of colourful goods and souvenirs, visit the massive Queen Victoria Market. The Prahran Market is best for gourmet foods and fresh local produce. Or if you are wanting to get a wonderful taste of the Melbourne creative scene, visit the Rose Street Markets, full of wonderful local art and fashion.Australia is a large country with so much to offer any traveler. Why not consider having a look at some of our other Wimdu properties in Australia? We have some fantastic apartments in the vibrant city of Sydney and some lovely villas in peaceful Perth to help you along with your Australian adventure.
Top 50 Apartments in Melbourne
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentA babycot, a kitchen and parking can be found at this South Yarra - Prahran - Toorak apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 60m² of space4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $99USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in East Melbourne & Richmond . Also providing a balcony and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 35m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $116USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentWith 3 bedrooms and Wi-Fi, this 180m² apartment is located in Outer South Melbourne. Other facilities include a hot tub and a kitchen.6 guests / 3 bedrooms / 180 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $126USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomThis Outer West Melbourne room with 3 bedrooms offers guests air conditioning and a TV. 300m² in size, it also provides a hot tub.10 guests / 4 bedrooms / 300 m²11 people are interested in this propertyfrom $187USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomWith 1 bedroom and parking, this 108m² room is located in Outer North Melbourne. Other facilities include air conditioning and a balcony.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 108 m²2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $56USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Melbourne
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
Thank you for your hospitality. I really enjoyed Melbourne travel. And I gave great experience. I never forget New Years in Melbourne. Hosts thinks about my staying. So they gave me the information and a lot of comfortable suggestion. A...
Craig and Graeme were excellent hosts and great company. I was made to feel at home right from the start of my visit, the airport pick up was most appreciated as it was quite late at night when I landed in Melbourne. There was also some ...
We've spent four nights in Analiese's room in Melbourne and it was a great stay. She is a very lovely host who cares about her guests. As we arrived very late, we didn't know were to eat or buy food for the next day so she just went with...
Graeme and Craig are adorable! Very accomodating and welcoming hosts, who know how to make you feel at home in the perfect way. It was a pleasure to stay there with them, as they're just absolutely nice personalities. And the place is am...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)