Melbourne is a stunning city located in Australia and is the second largest city in the country. Melbourne is considered by many to be the cultural capital of Australia due to is wonderful architecture, the range of museums and theatres, the beautiful parks and gardens, its intriguing local arts scene and its world renowned sporting events. Visitors are drawn each year by the warm summers, the lovely beaches, the excellent shopping and the relaxed nature of the Melbourne locals. Wander around the city, explore the tiny streets and alleyways and taste some wonderful coffee. It will be easy to see why Melbourne is considered the most ‘European’ of all the Australian cities. You never know what you might stumble across when exploring the city. Melbourne is famous for having many famous bars and venues hidden away, making it a city that favours the curious and the adventurous. In terms of major sites, why not visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens. Or perhaps see the fascinating Old Melbourne Gaol which has a long, interesting history and has held many of Australia’s most infamous criminals. For a relaxing stroll to escape the city, visit the Royal Botanical Gardens or the St. Kilda Botanical Gardens, full of hidden paths, fountains and even open air cinema screenings in the warmer months. But you can’t go to Melbourne without experiencing one of the many wonderful Markets. For an assortment of colourful goods and souvenirs, visit the massive Queen Victoria Market. The Prahran Market is best for gourmet foods and fresh local produce. Or if you are wanting to get a wonderful taste of the Melbourne creative scene, visit the Rose Street Markets, full of wonderful local art and fashion.Australia is a large country with so much to offer any traveler. Why not consider having a look at some of our other Wimdu properties in Australia? We have some fantastic apartments in the vibrant city of Sydney and some lovely villas in peaceful Perth to help you along with your Australian adventure.
Top 50 Apartments in Melbourne
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomOffering a dishwasher and a TV, this 320m² room has 1 bedroom. It is located in Outer North Melbourne and has air conditioning.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 320 m²16 people are interested in this propertyfrom $40USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentA babycot, a kitchen and parking can be found at this South Yarra - Prahran - Toorak apartment. It offers 2 bedrooms and 60m² of space4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 60 m²10 people are interested in this propertyfrom $100USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentSt Kilda - vacation apartment for 4 people with a TV.4 guests / 2 bedrooms5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $122USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis room, offering air conditioning, is located in North & West Melbourne . Also providing a TV and a balcony, the 1-bedroom property has 18m² of space.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 18 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $80USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomThis Outer West Melbourne room with 3 bedrooms offers guests air conditioning and a TV. 300m² in size, it also provides a hot tub.10 guests / 4 bedrooms / 300 m²9 people are interested in this propertyfrom $187USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis apartment, offering a TV, is located in East Melbourne & Richmond . Also providing a balcony and air conditioning, the 1-bedroom property has 35m² of space.4 guests / 1 bedroom / 35 m²4 people are interested in this propertyfrom $116USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentSt Kilda - vacation apartment for 2 people with parking.2 guests / 1 bedroom3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $77USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis 4-person apartment with parking in St Kilda offers a great stay.4 guests / 2 bedrooms5 people are interested in this propertyfrom $127USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaPrivate roomWith 1 bedroom and parking, this 108m² room is located in Outer North Melbourne. Other facilities include air conditioning and a balcony.2 guests / 1 bedroom / 108 m²3 people are interested in this propertyfrom $57USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentThis apartment in St Kilda for 4 people with air conditioning offers a great vacation.4 guests / 2 bedroomsfrom $130USper night
- Melbourne, AustraliaApartmentSt Kilda - vacation apartment for 4 people with a TV.4 guests / 2 bedrooms2 people are interested in this propertyfrom $132USper night
Accommodation & Apartments in Melbourne
Ready to book?
Our Apartments have an average score of 9/10! See what our guests are saying:
It was a real pleasure to stay with Craig & Graeme. Their house is extraordinary – what an amazing collection of artwork! But more importantly, they're lovely, genuine hosts who really made us feel welcome. The house is also warm, wit...
Very nice and cute Room, Analiese is a cute and friendly and helpfull person. If i come back to Melbourne i will try to stay there 100% again!
I loved staying with Annie! She's a great and welcoming host with lots of recommendations for the neighbourhood. Her place is conveniently close to supermarkets as well as to the tram station to CBD. Also Fawkner Park and Yarra River ar...
Analiese is a very warm welcoming host and her flat, although small is cosy and comfortable. It's situated in a quiet street close to the train station and lots of shops. It's also within walking distance of the city; a walk through the ...
We are Wimdu...
Wimdu is Europe's largest marketplace for private accommodation. With over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, you're sure to find the perfect place to stay.
Over 10 million nights booked
We are Europe's biggest portal for city and holiday apartments.
Wimdu's Triple Check
Our 3-part quality check includes visiting properties on site.
TrustpilotOur Trustpilot score isGreat (8.9/10)