Calm & Chic Flat in the Born I
- Air conditioning
- Baby cot
Renovated and decorated with care by an interior design studio a few years ago, this 50 m2 flat with wooden floor combines modern appliances with elegant antiques with a interesting mixture of old & modern pieces to create and interesting & stylish atmosphere.
The apartment consists on:
* Double bedroom, completely furnished with a nice double bed and a big wardrobe.
* Great and wide living-room, with a very comfy pullout sofa bed for another two persons, nice tv with dvd included.
* Nicely fully equipped american kitchen, with oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, coffee maker.. and a dinning corner with a beautiful wooden table and 4 chairs.
* Singular bathroom with a nice shower, combining old and new and making it work charmingly. It comes with a shower, sink unit, toilet, etc and a washing machine.
* Linen and towels are provided.
* Bath rug.
* Shower gel and soap (unless you need any special one)
* Iron & Ironing board
* Toilet paper
* Dishes soap
* Rubish bag
* City map
* Welcome gift ;)
* Baby cot available
* Internet wifi!
The apartment is rented in its totality and you will be on your own, like your spanish home!
We will clean deeply the apartment prior to your arrival and prepare the apartment with love and care specially for you! Please note that a cleaning fee of €30 is charged separately and is payable when you check in.
Great location in the heart of Barcelona. Only meters from important cultural sites (Picasso Museum, the Cathedral, Santa Maria del Mar Church, Parc de la Ciutadella…) and 10 minutes walking from port and the beaches. Exploring and going out in the neighborhood will be extremely invigorating! Just five minutes away is the from Sta Caterina Market great for fresh food and home of a popular weekend bookfair. Located in the Gothic Quarter is just less than 15 minutes walk from the Ramblas. Museums within walking distance abound too: Macba – contemporary, CCCB – center of contemporary culture, Drasssanes – ship building, Wax, Erotica, and Gaudi’s Palau Guell!
This location allows you to explore the city on foot and easily walk to the most interesting places of Barcelona.. so you will save lot of money in transport! Everything at the same area so don't need to take metro or bus back home after going out at night!
Public parking with special prices for 1,3, 7 days, near to the apartment!
Although there is no need to use public transport the apartment is just 5 minutes from the metro station Arc de Triomf (Red Line) or Jaume I (Yellow Line 4) in case you need. And a lot of bus Stops! Very close to the bus station that goes directly to Girona Airport!
We take guest satisfaction exceptionally seriously and ensure you have all the local insights you need to make the best of your time here. As locals we can help you in getting to know Barcelona more easily and from another point of view. From restaurant recommendations walks and day trips to tours of the flea markets and boutiques we do everything we can to make sure you really get under the surface of Barcelona and uncover it's many wonderful secrets.
When you book we email you detailed directions from the airport to the apartment. We also send you information on other services you may need while you are here.. (welcome packs, tours..)
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or enquiries. We're happy to help and we always respond quickly. We promise to do all we can to make your stay a very pleasant and comfortable one.. You just need to enjoy the experience!
This is a nice apartment at a great price!
Do not hesitate, book now, you will not regret...!
We have INSTANT BOOKING enabled.
You can now book immediately WITHOUT having to ask our permission and get INSTANT confirmation. However, needless to say, please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the property!
** Please before book read the house rules! Placing a booking implies that you are accepting them.
House rules*** For long term rentals (more than 1 month), a deposit of one month is required in cash at your arrival at the flat and will be give back to you at the checkout.
*** Please note that a cleaning fee of €30 is charged separately and is payable when you check in.
Check-in: The regular schedule for the checkin is from 15h to 20h. Anyway we try to be flexible, you can request an earlier check in in advance upon availability. If it's necessary make a checkin later of 20h. a fee of 30 € will be paid at the entrance for a late checkin
Check-out: The regular schedule for the check-out is before 11am as we need to clean and prepare the apartment. If the apartment is available you can request to leave later for an extra charge.
1. Please don´t smoke in the apartment, this is a smoke free apartment, you can do it in the balcony or outside of the apartment enjoying the local street-life view.
2. Please respect our neighbours, be mindful of noise levels in the stairwells as well as in the apartment. Loud noise and parties are totally forbidden at the apartment.
3. Use air conditioning with responsibility, and remember also to turn off the lights when you are out of the apartment. (Remember that we pay one of the higher prices for electricity in Europe and we want to continue offering nice prices on the rental, please help us to achieve it).
4. For your safety lock the door, and close the windows every time you go out.
5. Lodging more people than originally made in the reservation is strictly forbidden.
6. You should not take out anything from this apartment, neither the towels to the beach. If you are planning to go to the beach or pool, bring your own towels.
7. We care about the apartment so you can feel at home, please try to take care of the apartment in the same way. Any damage to housing or furniture will be charged accordingly to that deposit. remember that you're the one responsible
8. Finally, please leave the flat as you found it. Please take out your trash and don't leave dirty dishes. We understand that you are on vacation and respect a certain extent of dirtiness, actually you don't need to do a cleaning. However, if an extended cleaning is required because the apartment is excessively dirty, there will be an extra charge taken from your deposit.
9. The most important, just make yourselves at home and enjoy Barcelona! :)
There are no other house rules, just basic common sense rules.
** Placing a booking implies that you are accepting this basic and common sense rules
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 702 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 1783 US|
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption