CASA LUSITANA, 3 bedrooms flat in Bairro Alto
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menmbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 5 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Night Bars and Clubs: in Bairro Alto, 2 minutes walking distance
- Pharmacy: 5 minutes walking distance
- Sao Pedro de Alcantra View Point: 3 minutes walking distance
The building is situated in a typical Bairro Alto street named Rua do Grémio lusitano, and although Bairro Alto is known for its busy nightlife this street is quite calm and not on the bars and clubs area. Restaurants, Bars, Clubs, Fado houses are a few steps from the apartment. In this quarter full of narrow streets, local grocery stores and old Portuguese taverns live side by side with fashion shops and trendy bars and clubs. Restaurants varying from traditional and cheap Portuguese "tascas" to purveyors of sophisticated cosmopolitan cuisine can be found at every corner, not to mention the Fado-Houses Restaurants.
For your daily needs supermarkets and grocery stores are also at a walking distance.
In Bairro Alto you are at a walking distance to a wealth of attractions such as the Bica Funicular, The Santa Catarina Belvedere, São Pedro de Alcantra Viewpoint, considered to be the best balcony of Lisbon. The Elegant and sophisticated neighbourhood of Chiado is side by side with Bairro Alto.
Also side by side with Bairro Alto but on the opposite side from Chiado is Principe Real neighbourhood. It´s not so touristic but deserves a visit, beeing famous for its exotic Gardens and Antique Shops.
The Famous Tram nº28 runs in between Bairro Alto and Bica. A ride in this tram and you will be exploring the most picturesque neighbourhoods of the city.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Trams and buses run every minute. A metro station is about 5 minutes walking in Chiado, from where you can explore the rest of the city. There are also 24H taxi stands in Chiado. Rossio Train Station is 5 minutes walking if you step down the Escadinhas do Duque. Here you can take trains to the fairy tale village of Sintra.
However we are quite flexible to let you in earlier or checking you out later depending on the apartment´s occupancy! We can confirm you all these arrangements the day before you arrive.
Late Check in: Check in after 22:00 has a 20 EUR fee.
An Amount of €150 for stays under 15 days, and €300 for stays of 15 days or more will be asked to you as a guarantee for damages. This amount is to be paid when checking in, in cash and should be refunded to you when checking out.
This procedure may be substituted by the details of the credit card with witch the reservation was made.
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and sheets are also provided and all is included in the total price.
|Price for > 4 guests||$ 12 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Lovely and tastefully decorated, very well located in the Alfama district. Despite the high ambient temperatures, the apartment was relatively mild. Flaw in the health loft (odors) and retail, coffee maker off. For disabled people, no problem, but some areas will seem cramped for others (access stairs, toilets, ...).
Appartement agréable et aménagé avec goût, très bien situé dans le quartier de l'Alfama. Malgré les fortes températures extérieures, l'appartement est resté relativement tempéré.
Petit défaut dans sanitaire de la mezzanine (odeurs) et, détail, la cafetière électrique hors service.
Pour des personnes valides, pas de problème; cependant, certains espaces pourrons paraître exigus pour d'autres (escalier d'accès, sanitaires,...).
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption