Former artist workshop in Montmartre
In a typical building of Montmartre, at 3rd floor, former artist workshop of 35 sqm, transformed into a housing. You will enjoy its wonderful sun and pleasant view on Montmartre's hanging gardens on one side, as well on the great romantic poet Verlaine's ancient house (19th).
Cosy appartment all comfort:
- a fully-equipped and modern kichen opened onto the living room, all brand new equipments: fridge/ freezer, hoven, stoves, dish washer, microwave, nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster.
- spacious room decorated in an ancient style with double bed 140 and cupboard,
- private bathroom, nature and zen style, equipped with a toilet and an angled bath-tub with an italian shower
Appartment offers TV and internet. Bed sheets and towels furnished.
In this typical and touristic district, you will be in the heart of the "true" Paris and you will roam in the tiny streets of Montmartre hill at the discover of the places that make the charm of Paris: Sacré cœur Basilique, place de Tertre, Moulin rouge, Dali Museem,...
Immediate metro and bus access :
- Lamarck station (L.12) direct Opéra/ Concorde/ Champs Elysées
- Chateau Rouge station (L.4) direct Notre Dame and Saint Michel
House rulesI ask the guest to give 200€ as guarantee (at arrival). It will be given back without any problem if the guest did not damage the apartment.
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption