Palmeiras Flat: Low Cost Confort in Bairro Alto
|Address||Travessa da Palmeira, 1200 Lisbon, Portugal|
|Response time||A few hours|
The Palmeiras apartment is a confortable one bedroom apartment for a maximum capacity of 4 people. This is great option for those seeking for confort at a low cost price! Located in the Príncipe Real area in a very quiet street, yet at 5 minutes walking from the buzlling and lively area of bars clubs and restaurants of Bairro Alto. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
The apartment itself comprises all the modern equipment you can ask for such as the wireless internet and fully equipped kitchen for all those willing to make their own meals with products just bought from the one minute walking supermarket!
One of the highlights of this apartments is certainly the wooden cage dividin the living room from the bedroom! This is almost a symbol of many Lisbon houses. This was an ancient engeeninring system created to prevent the buildings to colapse during an earthquake!
For an unforgettable stay in the city of the seven hills choose the Palmeiras Apartment!
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses 758, 773, 727
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 1 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 1 minute walking
- Pharmacy: 1 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square
Set in the heart of one of Lisbon’s most vibrant districts, this Lisbon apartment is situated at 1 minute walking distance from Praça das Flores, an emblematic leafy square garden. This romantic cozy square garden in Príncipe Real quarter is a peaceful spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaining its original lines. Here people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intellectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away).
A wealth variety of facilities and attractions are on this square or near it. The supermarket is just around the corner, pharmacy, ATM machines, local grocery stores and tree shaded cafes and fine restaurants are also around. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
From here you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . The traditional but trendy bohemian Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and also featuring a wide variety of tascas, restaurants and Fado houses. On the other hand Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamourous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Two metro stations from two different lines are about 15 minutes walking. Chiado station and Rato Station.
Buses and trams are running every minute. Tram nº28 is a very famous touristic tram which winds is way through the most picturesque parts of Lisbon, namely the Alfama and Castle area has a stop not very far from the apartment. In Santos area next to the river, trains take you to Belém, Estoril and Cascais.
House rulesCHECK IN AND OUT PROCEDURES:
Standard check in time is from 15:00 (3pm) onwards.
- If you arrive before 11:00 and the apartment is vacant you can go directly to the apartment for your check in. If it is not ready yet, you can leave your luggage at our office and we will confirm check in time with you then.
- If you arrive after 11:00 you can go directly to the apartment. If the apartment is not prepared yet, we can check you in, give you the keys and you can leave your luggage there while it´s being cleaned!
- If you arrive after 15:00, the apartment will usually be prepared and cleaned for you!
Our office hours are from 09:00 to 22:00.
We can always arrange your check in, even outside of our usual office hours. So if you arrive between 22:00 and 09:00 am, we will be able to check you in, however a late check in fee of €30 will apply.
Standard check out time is until 11:00!
Also we are flexible to let you check out later if there are no bookings for that day! If there are, you may then store your luggage at our office.
CLEANING AND MAINTAINACE / TOWELS AND BED CLOTHING
The apartment will be ready and cleaned for you before your arrival. Fresh towels and bed linens are also provided and all is included in the total price. You will be given a set of two towels per person.
- Stays longer than 7 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of towels/ person.
- Stays longer than 10 days: you will be provided with 2 sets of bed linens per bed.
- Stays longer than 15 days will have a weekly cleaning included on the total price.
Any extra set of towels has a 10 EUR cost.
Any extra set of bed linens has the following cost: 8 EUR for single beds and 10 EUR for double beds.
Any extra cleaning has a 25 EUR cost.
- The final cleaning is included in the total price, so you don´t have to clean the apartment deeply. We only expect our guests to return the apartment to us in a decent state. (No dirty dishes pots and pans, empty bottles of beer, wine, etc…)
The renter is responsible for the property during his occupation and will also be responsible for the correct and decent behavior of all the persons accompanying him/her, and specifically avoiding any activity that is against any law or public health. He will also undertake to keep the property clean and tidy and to replace any damages he has caused.
Please bare in mind that you´ll be staying in a residential building. You´ll be expected to respect other residents in the building. Please observe that quiet is between 10:00 PM. And 10:00 AM. Any loud music or noise observed between these times may result in immediate eviction and loss of the damage deposit.
This apartment is personally managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be in touch with us. We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be available at the apartment.
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Nice and cozy apartment in a nice neighborhood, with lots of cheap eateries. Both well run and with public transport to the rest of Lisbon. By walking you often charming streets, shops and bars and restaurants against. Apartment is easily reached by subway (to Rato) and from there by bus 773 (alight Palmeiras).
Leuk en gezellig appartement in een leuke wijk, met veel goedkope eetgelegenheden. Zowel goed te lopen als met OV naar de rest van Lissabon. Door te wandelen kom je vaak leuke straatjes, winkeltjes of barretjes en restaurantjes tegen. Appartement is makkelijk te bereiken met metro (naar Rato) en vanaf daar met bus 773 (uitstappen Palmeiras).
We enjoyed the welcome given by friendly people and many "pros". The apartment was very decent (quality / price), well decorated and very well located, not far from the tram car. It allowed us to do in Lisbon a nice holiday.
Nous avons apprécié l'accueil fait par personnes bien sympathiques et "pros". L'appartement était très correct (qualité/prix), bien décoré et assez bien situé, car pas loin du tramway. Il nous a permis de faire, à Lisbonne un séjour bien agréable.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Oso ondo ibili gea Lisboan. Apartamentua benetan oso ondo kokatuta dago, oinez lasai 10 minutuetan Chiaon zaude. Gu bi umeekin egon gara eta sukaldea ere aprobetsatu dugu. Ez dago gauza haunditik, bainan sukaldatzeko beharrezko diren gauzak bai. Berriro ere apartamentu berdina alokatuko nuke, prezioa eta eskeinitakoa bat datozte. Gauza txar bakarra, zerbait esateagatik, argitasun falta da. Arazoa bombila pare batekin konponduko lukete.
- lave vaisselle en panne. Malgré nos demandes & relances au cours de notre séjour, nous attendons toujours le réparateur qui, soit disant, devait venir dès le lendemain de notre arrivée.
- humide et froid en mars
- espace repas un peu étroit
- problème d’eau chaude (les 2 douches ne peuvent pas fonctionner en même temps)
- une des 2 salles de bain est vraiment petite
- isolation phonique faible (on entend tous les mouvements des voisins du dessus)
Les + :
- espace nuit confortable pour 8 adultes
- situation géographique (nous avons tout visité à pied) + supermarché à 100m
- jolie vue depuis la salle à manger
L' appartement est assez bien situé. Cependant l appartement en lui même est de qualité assez quelconque...les photos sont trompeuses...pas d'électricité (ampoules hs ) ds la salle de bains, certaines lampes sont des trompes l oeil car les prises ne sont pas existantes , si vous décidé d allumer ts les radiateurs dans les chambres,les plombs sautent ...bref heureusement que nous avions bénéficié d une super promo lors de notre réservation.
De badkamer is erg klein. Je kunt niet douchen zonder tegen de muren te stoten of het douchegordijn te raken.
Toiletbril lag er los op. Er waren geen keuken doeken.
Je doet geen zaken met een persoon maar met een verhuur organisatie die slecht te bereiken is.
Telefoon wordt niet beantwoord en op berichten niet gereageerd.
Wonderful location, cosy apartment with all the comforts - and great kindness of the host, providing us with all we needed! It is noy easy to fulfill the needs of 8 people travelling together, but Renato did it! I hope I can come back to Lisbon soon, and surely I will contact him again. Highly recommended!
Appartement agréable et assez grand, par contre aucune indication à notre arrivee à savoir où il fallait s adresser et attente d une heure devant la porte ! Le site devrait préciser que le bureau est au premier étage.
Et après plusieurs mails envoyés pour préciser notre heure d arrivée personne n y a répondu. Un peu dommage
Très bon accueil.
El recibimiento fue correcto. El apartamento estaba muy bien. Las toallas no estaban muy limpias pero el resto estaba muy bien. El único pero que pondría , es una zona con muchas cuestas y familia con niños en carro no es aconsejable. Y está en una zona de ambiente que nos es de reseñar. Pero por la noche hay cierto jaleo. Por lo demás estupendo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption