Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Pets allowed
- Air conditioning
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Peña, 1425 ciudad autonoma de buenos aires, Argentina|
Well equipped and furnished, with one bedroom, a living- dining room, an big integrated kitchen, a full bathroom with bath tub.
Here you will find:
• High speed wifi internet
• Mobile Phone
• 1 queen size bed,
• 1 comfortable doble bed sofa,
• 1 mirrored closet.
• Kitchen with new appliances;
o kitchen with gas oven
o coffee maker
o electric juicer
o dishes and utensils for 4 people Full
• Dining table and 4 stools
• 1 40”LCD TV w / Cable
• Linen & Towels
It is in a new building, with a full time doorman and has a laundry room with a laundry machine and a dryer machine (free of charge).
Recoleta Distric, is the most elegant of Buenos Aires, in a very complete and safe location, with pharmacies, supermarkets, bars, discos, restaurants, shopping mall and areas, museums, cinemas, theaters, etc. And just a few steps away from beautiful public gardens.
It's also very near to several means of public transportation.
Located within walking distance to:
• Las Heras Av. (200 mts). Busy and stately avenue with many shops, bars, restaurants and public transportation.
• Francia Park (600 mts), One of the most beautiful parks of the city.
• Santa Fe Av. (500 mts). One of the main avenues of Buenos Aires, very commercial with many public transportation.
• Recoleta Cemetery (400 mts).
• Recoleta Mall (400 mts).
• Recoleta Cultural Center (700 mts) Within Plaza Francia.
• National Museum of Fine Arts (700 mts).
• Callao Avenue (500 mts). Architectural traditional avenue of Buenos Aires.
• Libertador Av. (600 mts), one of the country's most aristocrat avenue, surrounded by gardens and parks, ideal for sports.
CASH SECURITY DEPOSIT
In the Check In, a cash security deposit will be requested!! It will be refunded at the Check Out. Please remember to consult us the amount.
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT
POWER / WATER / GAS / COMMUNITY FEE / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE / TELEPHONE (local calls)
Professional Maid who does the cleaning and changing linens and towels before and after each stay. ( If your stay is longer than one week's rent includes weekly maid service with change of linen)
LONG STAYS: If you plan to stay more than a month in Buenos Aires, contact us, we can make you a special offer.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
I try, whenever we can, be flexible with the hours of check in and check out for the convenience of our guests.
Please remember to send us the information of your arrival and departure of Buenos Aires, (flight / train and airport / station, etc..) So we can arrange check in and check out.
If my agenda allows, I'd like to welcome you in person. If I cannot, you will be received by Tito, who is very helpful.
1. General requirements
a) Guest and Visitors must comply with all House Rules, By-Laws and instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay; and
b) Guests must notify the Manager of any disputes or complaints from neighbors as soon as is practicable.
2. Quiet times
a) Guests and Visitors must not create noise which could disturb to occupiers of neighboring properties especially between 10pm - 8am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy;
b) Disturbing noises are prohibited and may result in fee penalties’ application and even, loss of complete Security Deposit.
c) Guests and Visitors must not engage in anti-social behavior and illegal activities for the Argentinean law.
3. Maximum occupancy The apartment is for 4 people. The unit is not ready to receive more guests, so we ask that you refrain from overcoming this capacity, otherwise we will be forced to apply a penalty fee according to the offense committed including the right of evicting if it applies.
4. Gatherings or functions.
a) The Property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited; and
b) Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the Property must not conflict with the residential rules and must comply with all the other requirements.
a) Guests are responsible for ensuring the limits set on Visitor numbers is complied with at all times; and
b) Guests are responsible for ensuring that Visitors comply with these House Rules.
6. Pet Policy: Your pet must be housebroken and/or you must take all the measures to ensure that.
a) Please be careful not to raise your pet to furniture (especially the sofa and bed)
7. b) Any waste derived from pet care, which has not been properly taken care of, will have an extra cleaning fee.
8. No smoking inside. Smoking is not permitted indoors. Please use the ashtrays and please clean them regularly.
a) Do not throw cigarette butts in bathrooms or kitchen.
b) Make sure not to throw cigarette butts in trash cans.
c) Do not throw lit cigarettes or its butts off the balconies, windows, patios, or in the common areas of the property.
d) Any damage caused by failure to follow these rules will be subject to a monetary fine deductible on your deposit.
8. No eating in the living room. We have provided you with the necessary for you to enjoy your meals the dining room. Please, for reasons of cleanliness and durability of the furniture, to kindly not eat in the living room.
9. Taking out the trash. Please put it in well closed bags, in the bins placed at the emergencies staircases. At this moment the building does not have any special policy for recycling, but if you are kind enough please let the newspapers and magazines apart, out of the bin, the Doorman will handle it. Also some people prefer to separate the glass bottles in a different bag, that is up to you.
10. Weekly Maid Service. The rent includes weekly cleaning of the apartment as well as the change of sheets and towels.
a) We will coordinate with you on admission, days and hours of it. Otherwise we will telephone to that effect.
b) This service no includes the dish washing. If you like you can pay extra to the maid for that task.
c) Also available to hire the maid more times per week with additional cost.
11. Extra Cleaning Fees. Excessive dirtiness or stained in used sheets and towels
According to the contract signed. At check out you must return the apartment in the same condition as you found it.
a) While we expect to find a normal dirt from use, if you return the unit in conditions of extreme disorder and dirtiness, we will charge an additional amount of U$S 30.
b) Just as if the bedding and towels were badly stained (makeup, mud, blood, etc), also will be charged an additional fee of U$S 30 for extra laundry and pressing.
12. Laundry Room. The building has a Laundry Room in the basement. The washers and dryers operate with $ 1 (One Peso) coins. Please follow the instructions given on the posters to that effect.
13. Electrical Apparatus and Air Conditioning: Note that in Argentina the voltage is 220v. In the kitchen drawers you should find some Universal Adapter Plug.
a) While they are not in use (at night or when you leave the apartment) please turn off the electrical apparatus, as well as the lights, ceiling fans, Air conditioning or other electronics.
14. Local Calls and Other Consumption: The telephone Line in the apartment is enabled only for local calls. Misuse thereof shall be penalized with a fine.
We ask our guests to maintain a rational use of water and electricity, not only for financial reasons but also ecological purposes.
15. Caldron. It will provide hot water and heating on winter. It is already set. Please if you have any problem with it or need to make some changes, let the doorman or the manager, know.
16. Security In general terms and in spite of certain information, Argentina is a safe country. But Buenos Aires as any other big city has a certain level of insecurity, so you should take precautions.
a) Please read sheet "Safety Tips"
b) We ask that you keep the apartment door always locked while you are inside and when you leave it. When you go out, please also remember to close the windows (to prevent water damage too). If the apartment has bars, please keep them closed as long as possible.
c) Also take special focus on keep the entrance door of the building closed all the time (whether you are entering or leaving).
d) If you order delivery (food, laundry, supermarket, etc) please ensure that it is a single person who comes to deliver your order, if you see more than one person is almost not safe to open the door, so please be careful.
e) If at the entrance door to the building, someone asks to enter, do not permit it. Each occupant must go down to open the door to your guests or suppliers
17. Check In and Check out Policies: We provide you with a binder with useful information about the apartment, the neighborhood and the city.
a) At the Check In, we ask you to go through the unit and report any dissatisfaction within the first 24 hours, to us or to the agency through which you contract us.
b) The Check Out it is set at 10 AM, at the designated date. If you need to do it at another time, please inform us as soon as possible to confirm the availability and the associated cost if any.
|Weekly rate||$ 421 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1316 US|
|Maximum nights||6 months|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Thank you very much Paula, the truth is that everything has been 10 points.
From the explanation and publication, to accommodation in the apartment and also the attention was very good. Very welcoming.
The apartment is cute, we have been very comfortable and excellent location
Muchas gracias Paula, la verdad es que todo ha sido 10 puntos.
Desde la explicación y publicación, hasta el alojamiento en el apartamento y además la atención ha sido muy buena. Muy acogedores.
El apartamento es una monada , hemos estado muy cómodos y la ubicación exelente
My wife and I stayed at this property in November 2013. We found it to be exactly as advertised. It is neat and tidy , handy to transport and value for money. Paula was helpful and fast in responding to any question. The whole experience was enjoyable and we would stay there again. Michael & Lynne.Australia.
Very good experience, is the first time I used Wimdu and it was excellent. DEPA is beautiful, has everything one might need and Paula did everything possible to make things easier. So I would definitely recommend !! Regards
Muy buena experiencia, es la primera vez que usaba Wimdu y fue excelente. El depa es hermoso, tiene todo lo que uno pueda necesitar y Paula hizo todo lo posible para facilitarnos las cosas. Asi que sin duda lo recomiendo!! Saludos
Had an excellent 1 week stay in Paula's apartment. The apartment was very clean, nice furniture, well equipped. Excellent location in the heart of Palermo Hollywood, lot's of bars, restaurants around, especially the best steakhouses in town all within walking distance 5-10-20 minutes, depending where you dine. The apartment was very quiet even on the weekend despite vicinity of the bars, restaurants. Neighborhood is very safe, not a single problem at all. Everything was well organized, booked a taxi with her to pick me up at the airport, taxi was there on-time, hassle free journey to the apartment, where Paula's aid was waiting for me, gave me the keys and explained everything. Metro station is also very close, about 5-10 min walk. Definitely would stay there again. 10 out of 10.
The truth is that at first we were a little afraid, because we did not know the Windu page but were really impressed with how well it worked everything from the moment we booked until arrival at the department.
With respect to Paula and her department, we have to tell them they were very friendly and very effective in everything we asked for and solving our doubts. Needless to say how nice it was his apartment, taking care of every detail to make our stay a memorable time. Paula thank you very much for everything!
We tell our friends indeed.
La verdad es que al principio teníamos un poco de miedo, puesto que no conocíamos la página Windu, pero realmente quedamos impresionados de lo bien que funcionó todo, desde el momento que hicimos la reserva hasta la llegada al departamento.
Con respecto a Paula y a su departamento, tenemos que contarles que fueron muy amables y muy efectivos en todo lo que le pedimos y en resolver nuestras dudas. Ni que decir, de lo bonito que era su departamento, cuidando cada detalle para que hagan de nuestra estancia un tiempo inolvidable. Muchas gracias por todo Paula!
Te recomendaremos a nuestros amigos sin duda.
A very great place to stay !!! Very attractive location. Comfortable and naturally top-clean. Very reliable contact with the hostess.
Highly Recommended, we would not hesitate to re-book.
Eine ganz tolle Unterkunft!!! Sehr attraktive Lage. Gemütlich und natürlich top-sauber. Sehr zuverlässiger Kontakt mit der Gastgeberin.
Absolut empfehlenswert, wir würden jederzeit wieder buchen.
Charming appartment, provided with everything you need and more. Very well located too! Lovely hosts. A must for everyone who loves to stay in Palermo.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption