Sagrada Familia Area with Internet
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Address||Sicilia, 08013 Barcelona, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
A lovely large apartment situated on the first floor, at the front, with bright new decoration and equipment.
— What do I provide? —
• A large lounge dining area, which has a table that seats nine and a double sofa bed that sleeps two along.
• A PC with high speed Internet connection
• A WiFi connection
• Large flat screen TV with DVD player
• A modern kitchen that is fully equipped with everything needed for self catering including, a large fridge, a microwave oven, a full size electric oven, a four ring gas cooker, toaster, kettle, juicer, Italian coffee peculator, coffee machine, together with all cooking utensils, pots, pans and everything you are likely to need. I always provide, a pack of coffee for the coffee machine, and in the fridge a bottle of water, a pack of milk, and a complementary bottle of reserve cava.
• A large set of glasses for all needs, and all crockery and cutlery.
• Bathroom with bath, shower, sink. I also provide the hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and toilet paper.
• A separate WC
• Worldwide plug adapters.
• Small electronic safe for you valuables.
• All bedding and towels.
• Travel cot and associated bedding.
• An information pack containing: city maps, metro map, city transport price guide, tourist bus information, numerous local interest items, and details of local retailers, bars and restaurants.
It has three double bedrooms (two with a double beds and one with single beds).
There is air conditioning and heating to ensure your comfort.
— What's nearby? —
This apartment is located in central Barcelona only 400m from the famous Sagrada Familia.
There are four supermarkets and all normal shops within a 100m radius as well as several secure public car parks.
There are also plenty of bars and restaurants very close by and it only takes two minutes to get the 'Monumental' metro station where you have direct access to the L2 (purple).
Street side parking is free in August but I can provide access to parking at less then ten Euros per day all year round but this is a metro ride away.
So, if you are looking for a modern apartment, with a very stylish decoration, centrally located and very well communicated, this is the apartment for you.
— What about me? —
I'm Nick your English host in Barcelona.
My business is running several holiday rental apartments that are all within five minutes walking of my own house. Consequently, I am available at all times to help you during your stay.
All my properties are licensed and officially registered with the 'Direccío General de Turisme of Catalunya'.
I can also arrange other activities, such as sailing, horse riding in the hills, outlet shopping, to name but a few.
I always send full arrival instructions as soon as I receive a reservation with details of how to get from your arrival point together with loads of other useful information. I can also arrange airport pick up for up to ten people at very competitive rates (full details are included with the arrival instructions).
I also have several other properties in the same area, to see them, click on my photo under 'Your host'.
PLEASE NOTE: All photographs were updated in April 2013 to reflect new furniture, equipment and paint work.
—How do you book instantly? —
INSTANT BOOKING is active for this property, so you can book instantly and get INSTANT CONFIRMATION without having to make a request to me first. But of course, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special requirements about this apartment. That is what makes it all work!
House rulesThere are not any hard-and-fast house rules but please try to respect the following:
• Please treat the property as you would your own so it remains in a good state for future guests.
• The apartment is in a residential block where local working people live so late night noise (after 22:00 and 08:00 before ) in the apartment and public areas must be avoided.
• Please take care not to leave the key in lock on the inside of the front door because even if you have the other set of keys with you you will not be able to unlock the door from the outside. The only solution will be to call a locksmith, which will incur very high costs.
• No smoking in the apartment but the patio is perfectly suited for those who do wish to smoke.
• After 22:00 please don't use the patio be some elderly residents in the building sleep early and are very susceptible to noise. Tourist Licence Number : HUTB-001882
|Price for > 6 guests||$ 18 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
la casa estaba bien ubicada, pero los muebles eran muy viejos(necesitarían un cambio sobre todo algunos colchones) , solamente tenía sábana bajera, que no me pareció correcto, pues los edredones se notaba que estaban usados y no se lavan cada vez que entra un inquilino,los cojines y almohadas estaban regular, estaban sucios y viejos.
nos dijeron que no habría problema a la hora de marcharnos , pues no tenían a nadie alojado al día siguiente y sin embargo a las 11:00 de la mañana tuvimos que sacar las maletas, porque habían quedado con la señora de la limpieza.Otra cosa que no me gusto es que cuando fuimos a recoger las maletas habían entrado a la casa, sin saber nosotros nada, pues estaba la bolsa con la ropa de cambio del serv. de limpieza.
Reviews for this host's other properties
Overall the apartment was good. It had the promised accommodations except for the coffee. The location was great and the neighborhood was easy to get around and felt safe. There was a grocery store right around the corner, we were a block away from a nice bakery and very close to a big metro stop (Monumental) that connected us across the city to all of the places we went. The bedding was warm and comfortable except the bedding for the cot didn’t have a comforter and had just a thin blanket. In the fourth floor apartment the living room was nice but the glass table was fragile and wobbly. The other seating arrangements were as promised.
Unfortunately, we were disappointed on arrival because the pictures made everything look cleaner and bigger than it really was. The bedrooms were tight and there was no room to put a cot. The first floor was actually the second floor which made the walk to the “fourth” floor long, which was hard because there was no a light in the small staircase. The elevator was nice, but only one or two people could go up at a time. We recommend this to comfortably fit six to seven people per apartment, but you can squeeze up to nine using the couch.
Overall we feel these apartments were a good fit for our group and an affordable, convenient place to stay in the city.
Lexington Montessori Middle School students
Very good location and two very spacious flats in a quite residential area that can accommodate large groups. The host met us to explain everything in detail, and we had a lovely stay in general.
Apartamento muy amplio y bien situado. Nick es un gran anfitrión, nos dejó las llaves el primer día y no tuvimos que preocuparnos de nada más. El domingo a pesar de que el check out fuera a las 11 nos dio la libertad de dejar las maletas en el apartamento hasta las 2. Muy recomendable.
We had two great apartments in the same building. Both apartments was clean and tidy everything we needed was there, both hosts are very helpful and friendly.
Nick was fantastic we were affected by the French strike, he did everything to help us and provide us accomadations and it's not easy for 16 people!
Very accommodating, uncomplicated Schlüsselüber- and delivery, excellent location (metro and bus just around the corner), quiet area, condition of the apartment is fine
Sehr entgegenkommend, unkomplizierte Schlüsselüber- und abgabe, sehr gute Lage (U-Bahn sowie Bus direkt um die Ecke), ruhige Gegend, Zustand der Wohnung ist in Ordnung
We booked 2 of 5 apartments Nick because we were staying 5 days in Barcelona 8 (2 families), everything was perfect!
Each apartment is functional and comfortable. Conveniently located in a nice neighborhood. Well connected by bus and metro.
Perfect home also, Nick is available and very warm!
We will keep fond memories of our Barcelona trip
Thank you thank you in Spanish and Nick!
Nous avons réservé 2 des 5 appartements de Nick car nous étions en vacances 5 jours à Barcelone à 8 (2 familles) : tout était parfait !
Chaque appartement est fonctionnel et confortable. Très bien situé dans un quartier agréable. Bien desservi en bus et métro.
Accueil parfait également, Nick étant disponible et très chaleureux !
Nous garderons d'excellents souvenirs de notre escapade barcelonaise
Merci aux espagnols et merci à Nick !
we had a great stay in Barcelona and nick was so nice to help whit all practical things as where to eat, how to go around etc.the apartment was very cozy and at a very central location. we can highly recommend others to rent from nick. and would love to rent from him next time we visit the beautiful city of Barcelona. best regards from Denmark.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption