Jim Morrison's Last Home In US
31 DAY MINIMUM RENTAL
THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE IN THE U.S. YOU AND YOUR PETS CAN STAY WHERE JIM MORRISON LIVED! "CHERI AMOUR" IS A HISTORIC BUILDING KNOWN AS "JIM MORRISON'S LAST KNOWN U. S. RESIDENCE".
Can you imagine staying in rock legend Jim Morrison's (The Doors) personal former home? It is known worldwide amongst Doors fans as “Jim Morrison‘s last known U.S. residence” and featured in Doors biographies, documentaries, television, film, newspaper and magazine articles, and internet websites.
The rock legend and poet resided there with his girlfriend, Pamela Courson, from 1967 - 1971 until he died in Paris on July 3, 1971. Jim's famous "Rolling Stone" interview was conducted here. A séance with three world renowned psychics was held here in 2004. Cheri Woods gave an exclusive interview to "Current Affair" regarding Jim's alleged faked death.
Enter Jim's private sanctuary where he wrote his poetry and played his music at this charming, traditionally elegant 6-unit villa estate built in 1932. Located in the heart of the action, this historical 2nd floor private gated stair-cased apartment is within walking distance to all types of dining and shopping. You can step out to the famed Sunset Strip for the exciting nightlife where you will rub shoulders with the stars. West Hollywood is wedged between Hollywood and Beverly Hills, and only minutes to the beach communities & airport. It is the location of choice for entertainment industry luminaries.
It takes you back to simpler times, the days of "peace and love" when Jim lived there! If you are looking for a place with all the modern luxuries and conveniences, this is not it! But if you want the Old Hollywood Golden-Era architecture mixed with the long-gone days of rock 'n roll experience of a lifetime, this is it!
FREE TOUR! You will be emailed a tour brochure to take a self-guided tour in around the property.which provides the history on the building and shares never before revealed anecdotes when Jim and Pam lived here. (Value $20 per person.)
Your off-site Windmu host is Hollywood celebrity actress, author, and entrepreneur, Cheri Woods. Cheri is the ex-wife of International pop star Stevie Woods, daughter-in-law of jazz icon Rusty Bryant, and cousin-in-law of “Miami Vice” TV star Phillip Michael-Thomas. Cheri is a licensed real-estate agent and can assist you with any real-estate needs in the Los Angeles or Las Vegas area.
* West Hollywood is wedged between Hollywood and Beverly Hills
* 2 mi. to Hollywood Blvd. tourist attractions
* 2 mi. to Beverly Hills
* 2 blks to the famed Sunset Strip for the exciting night life where you will rub shoulders with the stars
* 12 mi. LAX
* 12 mi. Santa Monica Beach
We are the location of choice for entertainment industry luminaries!
* Locked gated complex with 24/7 surveillance security system
* Free utilities
* Free cable TV
* Free Wifi
* Free designated onsite parking with controlled access
* Onsite coin laundry
* 2 bedrooms with full bedding, lock and key, ceiling fan, and small walk-in closet
BR #1 was Jim's former personal master bedroom, with a California King bed and featherbed topper. This is your chance to sleep where Jim Slept!
BR #2 was the guest bedroom, with a full bed and memory foam topper.
* 1 1/4 bathrooms with hair dryer, washcloths, hand and bath towels. Main bathroom has tub and shower.
* Queen sofa bed in living room
* Living room wall A.C.
* Portable room A.C.
* Dining Room table seating for 4
* Fully functional kitchen with stove and oven, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker
* Natural oak hardwood flooring
* Arched doorways
* Crown molding
* Unique circular designed unit
* A collection of diaries where others have shared their thoughts, feelings & experiences, where you can write and share your own!
We are the best kept secret in the entertainment industry for lodging in West Hollywood! All you need is your toothbrush!
Pets are welcome with prior approval. Certain breed restrictions due to liability issues.
* Prices are less than a government per diem, perfect for extended-stay business travelers, relocating employees, entertainment industry clients, or any other purpose. It is a cost-saving alternative to hotels or corporate housing chains.
NO DISCOUNTS ARE OFFERED SO DO NOT ASK! This historical apartment is so reasonably priced that we often have to turn people away!
Prices are based on occupancy for up to 6 registered Windmu guests. Pets are free but must be approved in advance.
* No agents commission
* No set-up fee
* No credit check or fee
* No lease
* No hidden fees
* Check calendar for availability.
Payment is due in advance in full. Your cleaning fee is automatically included in your payment. Your refundable $100 security deposit (and refundable $100 pet deposit, if applicable) must be paid to Windmu host as per hosts payment options prior to your arrival.
NOTE: THE $100 REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT IS DUE IN ADVANCE AND MUST BE PAID DIRECTLY TO WINDMU HOST AS PER HOSTS TERMS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS.
House rulesAn informational booklet is provided in each rental unit with all rules and information.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1105 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 3210 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption