Casa PuMi with pool - max 8p
We are a Belgian couple who fell in love with Miami some years ago. Now we rent our holiday home to people who also wish to discover this wonderful city when we're in Belgium.
Because there's a large number of holiday homes in Miami, we'll give you a short overview why you should/should not stay at Casa PuMi. It's very important that you find a holiday that meets your requirements.
Why book Casa PuMi?
The house is located in a quiet American neighbourhood at the Broad Causeway of Miami, near Bal Harbour. You can easily reach all parts of Miami by car (Miami Downtown, Miami Beach, South Beach, Aventura, Arts District, ...).
There's a lot of space in the villa. Casa PuMi has 4 bedrooms (1 with king size bed, 2 with queen size bed & 1 with bunk beds) which can accomodate 8 people, and 3 bathrooms (with shower/toilet). While staying here you won't have the feeling you're living too close to your fellow house mates. You will always have your privacy.
Casa PuMi has a private swimming pool in the garden with sunbeds.
4. Easy access when checking in/out
The door opens/closes with a code. This is very easy when you're travelling with several people. No need to make an appointment to schedule the check-in and wait for half an hour until someone arrives. You arrive at the house, enter the code and you're in. No hastle to coordinate with your fellow house mates who has the key and when they'll be back so you don't stand in front of a closed door. No risk of loosing the keys.
5. Free parking
Very difficult to find in Miami. Always ask if there's free parking because this might cost you up to 20$/day. In front of Casa PuMi there are 2 parking spaces available.
Why not stay at Casa PuMi?
1. If you're looking to be in the middle of touristic activities (South Beach) this is not the place for you. Casa PuMi is located at close range (20 min drive) which allows you to spend your day doing all sorts of things (shopping, going to the beach, ...) and then come home in a relaxed atmosphere without typical tourists disturbing you. Enjoy the real American way of life.
2. If you're travelling with small children/babies this might not be the place for you as there's no fence around the pool, no baby chairs, no plastic cups/plates, no toys.
3. The pool is not heated. Due to the hot temperature in Miami all year round it's nice to cool down in the pool.
4. The house is BASIC, which means there is no luxury. Please don't compare with a hotel. You are renting a holiday home, so all items for personal use are to be supplied by the tenant himself (laundry product, diswasher product, toilet paper, toiletries).
5. There is no local person to adress your questions. Only in case of emergencies our Property Manager will come to meet you. All other questions can easily be answered by e-mail/sms.
If this is what you're looking for, feel free to contact us and make your booking online!
House rulesCheck-in is possible as of 16:00
Check-out is before 11:00
The most important thing is to have FUN: go to the beach, go shopping, go to the night clubs! You'll definately love Miami!
PS: when leaving Casa PuMi please throw away any perishable food, put the garbage bin outside and group all the dirty laundry in one of the bathrooms.
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption