Quiet Queen Bed with Bath & Parking
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
The room is part of a single, detached home located in a very safe and quiet neighborhood with your own parking spot right in front of the house.
If you prefer public transportation our house is conveniently located near the Forest Hill subway station. The K, L or M subway lines go directly to SF downtown.
You are welcome to use our kitchen, living room, washer and dryer as you would at home. We provide fast Internet access via WIFI.
Things of interest close to our house that can be reached within minutes:
- Golden Gate Park, where the Academy of Science and the De Young Museum are located.
- Twin Peaks, with great views of San Francisco downtown and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants: Castro, Twin Peaks, West Portal, Irving & 9th Ave, Height St.
- All attractions like the cable cars, downtown, Embarcadero, Ferry Plaza can easily be reached by public transportation.
If you prefer a bigger room with your own entrance check out our other guest room at:
If our room rate is above your daily budget and your arrival date is within the next 7 days please contact me with the amount you can afford. We might be able to work something out.
We are looking forward to your visit.
This listing is registered with the Office of Short-term Rentals in San Francisco under STR-0001863.
House rulesPlease non-smoking guest only
No drugs or pets on property
No shoes indoors, slippers are provided
The room is for max. 2 people
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 50 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption