Trinity River Hideaway
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
- Lockable room
The private guest bathroom, with laundry facilities, is located down a gravel path next to the house. There is no bathroom in the guest room.
We have a garden which produces vegetables and fruit Summer through Fall. There are deer, raccoons, squirrels and fox that frequent our property. Trails meander through our wooded 6 acres.
We're located about 10 minutes above the beautiful Trinity River which affords opportunities for swimming, fishing, kayaking and rafting. Within 20 minutes there is a golf course and the Hoopa Indian Reservation where you can experience their museum and culture. Within one hour drive you can visit the coast where there is Humboldt State University, fine dining, museums, the Coastal Redwoods, deep-sea fishing, golfing, surfing, movies and shopping.
The temperature in July can range from 95F during the day to 50F at night. During the summer we enjoy warm afternoons and evenings, but it always cools down enough to sleep comfortably without air conditioning. The fall colors are beautiful and in the winter it's not unusual to have snow and temperatures dipping into the low 30s. We experience the beauty of all four seasons.
2. No pets please. (Note: Our outdoor cats are never allowed indoors.)
3. We really appreciate it when people take off their shoes outside the buildings before entering. It ensures a cleaner inside environment for everyone. Indoor slippers are fine, of course.
4. You are welcome and encouraged to wander our 6 acres, but please close any gate you open to keep deer out of our gardens and orchards.
|Weekly rate||$ 510 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1079 US|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption