Three Bedroom/2 Bath 10 min to Midtown
Please make sure that you check all my listings under my profile, and if you don't find the dates you're looking for, shoot me an inquiry anyways and I'll do what I can to help you, including recommending other great local hosts.
Our neighborhood is residential, green and safe. Being very close to the Hudson River that separates it from Manhattan makes this a top location to enjoy Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline, day or night.
This is a spacious light-filled 3 bedroom 2 bathroom 112 sq meter apartment in Weehawken, NJ. It is 10 min bus ride to Midtown near Times Square via the Lincoln Tunnel. As surprising as it may seem, this place is closer to Manhattan than other places located in Upper Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens or the Bronx. The apartment will not be shared with anyone, it will be completely private for your group.
Our apartment is 2 blocks away from the first bus stop after boarding from Port Authority Bus terminal in Manhattan. (Read further down for more details about transportation)
You don't have to bring bed linens, towels or a hair dryer, we will provide you with fluffy clean towels and all you need to feel comfortable and at home!
The house is equipped with central heat and air conditioning. High speed wireless internet, and other convenient things like iron, city guides, maps, etc. are provided.
Feel free to message me if you need any further details.
About Transportation: I have received many questions from people who don't believe it possible to be outside of Manhattan and so close to it, yet it's true. Here are some facts about transportation:
1. Apartment is 3 minutes (2 blocks) from the bus stop.
2. The bus is very frequent, I rarely wait for it more than 2 to 3 minutes. Most of the time you won't even wait at all. You will step to the bus stop and a bus will be there.
3. Buses are available 24/7 so you can catch them even when you spend the whole evening out.
4. The price of these express buses is $3 onboard, and $2.50 if you buy tickets at ticket window #23 at Port Authority Bus Terminal
5. You won't find these buses timetable or route on the internet, it's a private bus company that runs many lines in and out of Manhattan
* We provide breakfast food items and you can prepare your own breakfast. Please carefully wash, dry and put away your dishes.
* Minimum stay 3 nights
Many ask about the price and extra fees and how to pay. When you put in the dates and number of people you will get our total cost. There are no taxes or cleaning fees on top of this, but Wimdu adds their fee. It varies between 6-12% on top of our price.
All the payments are safely made with credit card to Wimdu when booking. They hold the money until the day you check in and will then transfer it to us.
Bookings with us are done with the "strict" cancellation policy and all cancellations should be done through Wimdu. This being said, if we manage to re-rent the place the nights you have canceled we can give a bigger refund to you than what the strict cancellation policy dictates. The earlier you cancel the bigger the chance that we will find other guests.
To confirm that you have read the entire description, please include the secret word "rockefeller" in your inquiry to me.
Check out by 11am STRICT. We are happy to help you coordinate luggage storage in Manhattan if needed.
House rulesPlease wear house shoes when inside
Absolutely no smoking inside, if you smoke please smoke outside and down the street a little bit (people in building are strict non-smokers)
No loud noise after 11pm (no hairdryer, no loud music, etc.)
Clean up after yourself - carefully wash, dry and replace all breakfast dishes
Check out by 11am please. We are happy to help you coordinate luggage storage in Manhattan if needed.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 1658 US|
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 26 US per guest/night extra|
|Maximum nights||3 weeks|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption