Live as Parisians in the local and peaceful Montmartre, with transports, shops and restaurants just at the door.
First of all, THANKS TO CONTACT ME BY MAIL BEFORE PROCESSING TO THE REQUEST I like to discuss a little bit before confirm the request ;-)
Lovely fully-furnished flat (390sqft / 37M²) located in the famous Montmartre area; 5 min walking to the Sacré Coeur
- 2nd Floor (by stairs, no lift)
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom (with shower) and WC separated.
- 1 large living room
- 1 kitchen
- The 2 main rooms have stripped wooden floorboards.
- Inclued: TV - Internet High Speed connexion / Fridge with freezer, oven, washing machine / Cooking ustensils included / 1 pair of sheets & 1 towel per person provided.
- This is a peaceful neighborhood. Sacré Coeur : 5-10 min by walking
- The bars, shops, restaurants are nearby.
- Lot of retail in the street (French bakery, small marketplace, fruits & vegetables, meats, flowers, drugs, clothes.../Street market once week in the neighborhood.
- Easy access:
few seconds to subway lines 12 (Lamarck), and bus station (80 & Montmatrobus).
10 minutes walking to subway line 4 (Chateau-Rouge).
20 min from Gare du Nord (RER B and D) door to door.
1 min to "Velib" (bikes) station & "Autolib" (cars)
- No smoking area
- No additional people are accepted.
- If you need something else or more, thanks to ask before.
- Respect the neighbors and the law : Be quiet before 8:00am and after 10:00pm
- A deposit of 500€ (or 680$) and a copy of your passeport will be asked.
|Weekly rate||$ 472 US|
|Maximum nights||1 month|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Great appartment in Montmartre. Just a few minutes (walk up the steep hill) from Place du tertre and the Sacé-Coeur. Central location near the metro. Contact with Emma before our visit was perfect. She gave us all the information we needed. The welcome and check out by Nicolas was exactly as planned and quick. We felt at home right away and had a marvelous stay in Paris. Thanks Emma&Flo for your hospitality.
The apartment was comfortable, location of the apartment perfect hostess was very friendly, helpful and straightforward. Overall good to very good impression.
Die Wohnung war angenehm, Lage der Wohnung perfekt, Gastgeberin war sehr freundlich, hilfsbereit und unkompliziert.
Gesamteindruck gut bis sehr gut.
Nicely decorated and clean apartment in walking distance from Sacre Coeur. Everything you need is nearby: metro station, bakery, butcher, supermarket. Emma was very friendly and helpful - a perfect stay in Paris!
Everything was really nice. The flat is comfortable und very clean. We was totally happy about all. Emma is a very nice person.
Very nice place to stay! Although located in a lively street, Emmas flat is VERY quiet. Around it there are interesting, beautiful streets and large steps leading to the heart of Montmartre (Take a walk in the evening up to Sacré Coeur!).
Emma is very cordial and always ready to answer your questions. I can only recommend this place and it´s owner to everyone!
We found the apartment very nice: clean, comfortable and very welcoming. Emma and thank you to Benjamin for his kindness and confidence. We had a great weekend in Paris. Thank you very much again and soon. Claire, there Lionel Virginia
Nous avons trouvé l´appartement très agréable: propre, confortable et très accueillant . Merci à Emma et Benjamin de sa gentillesse et sa confiance. Nous avons passé un très bon week-end à Paris. Merci beaucoup de nouveau et à bientôt.
Claire, Lionel y Virginia
Everything worked out very well.
Hat alles sehr gut geklappt.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption