Artist Place - 2 Big Room - Great View over Berlin!
- Parking available
hier comes a quick description of my apartment.
- 2 big rooms that are connected with each other
- one has 24 sqm/ 258 sq feet (living room), view to south
- one has 36 sqm/ 387 sq feet (sleeping room/ big room), windows to south and east
- So you can see the sunrise, if you are awake^^
- wooden floor (Parquet)
- It's an incredible Park view over Berlin – further you can see the main station, Sony Center, TV Tower.
- the Room is furnished as you see on the pictures.
- The bed is a Grand Lit, 1,40 wide for 2 persons. In case you don't come by 2 people but not as a couple we have an additional mattress, we can put on the floor.
- It's the 5th floor in an a nice anno 1910 building (Altbau)
- High Ceilings with stucco
- it has NO elevator!, so prepare for the stairs )), it's worth it.
- Old wooden floor in the whole apartment (Parquet and planks)
- Space- and viewwise it's a pure luxury here.
- It has a lot of charme, the floor, the building itself, the round arch window.
- it has been partly renewed in the 70s, so it has now a vintage-charme
- The whole apartment has 150 sqm in total and 4 rooms.
- Here are living 1 more person (in the other rooms) + you
- So you SHARE Kitchen and Bathroom with them.
- WiFi/ Internet for you to use
- bathroom with bath tub
- fully equiped kitchen with fridge, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher
- I am a Jazz Singer (look in my personal profile)
- there is a vintage piano, a guitar and some musical things in the room
- NO smokers aparment!
- NO wardrobe
The quarter of Berlin is called „Tiergarten“ and belongs to Berlin Mitte.
From here you can reach everything quite quickly.
The area is well connected by public transport.
- Tube (4 mins walk),
- S-Bahn (10 mins walk),
- several Bus Lines (2-4 mins walk)
- Alexanderplatz 7 mins (S-Bahn),
- Zoologischer Garten 5 min (tube),
- central station 7 mins (bus)
- airport tegel 12 mins (bus)
Just around the Corner:
- Zoologischer Garten/ Gedächtniskirche (Memorial Church)
- Siegessäule (Victory Culumn)
- the Berlin river "Spree"
Door to Door in 15-20 mins
- Brandenburger Tor/ Reichstag/ government quarter
- Potsdamer Platz/ Sony Center
- Friedrichstraße/ Unter den Linden
- Hackescher Markt/ Berlin museums
- Alexanderplatz/ Berlin Senat "Rotes Rathaus"/ TV Tower
within 30 mins
- Kreuzberg/ Checkpoint Charlie
- Prenzlauer Berg/ the new Berlin Bohème
Cheers, Björn ))
House rulesIn the kitchen
- you can use all of your dishes and equipment
- you are asked to use it in an appropriate way
- you are asked to clean and wash all dishes you use for cooking and other meals
- you can use things like salt, spices, some oil, tea and coffee from us for that you don't need to buy that for a couple of days
- if you stay longer and for all other things you are asked to buy your own food.
I am renting my private rooms. Most people are, but not everyone is always careful, unfortunately.
When you arrive I will make copy of you ID or Passport.
You must bring a Deposit of 300 Euro.
There is a list of houserules, that explain what to pay attention to.
This you get before you arrive by mail.
In case anything is damaged or the rooms smells like smoke... you will loose part or the whole of your deposit.
I think it's a fair way - it gives you the chance to avoid mistakes and me a safety that my furniture and equipment doesn't suffer damages.
--For longterm stay (12febr-15april):
you must take part in cleaning bathroom/ kitchen, wash your towels and bed sheets aso.. (as you would live here ;-) --
|Weekly rate for 1 guest||$ 223 US|
|Monthly rate for 1 guest||$ 669 US|
|Maximum nights||3 months|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption