Private Room near JFK
- Air conditioning
- Parking available
*** A security deposit of $150 is now being charge for each booking...it is refundable provided there is no damages to household items, or violation of house rules***
Thank you for choosing Jullett’s Place for your accommodation while visiting our lovely but “expensive” city. I will do my best to help you have a wonderful and exciting time by providing you with maps, ideas, information and places to see and visit during your stay.
• When in doubt please ask about anything and everything. I will take the time to get the information for you
• On the other side are the house rules (not written in stone), but to help both of us (Host and Guest) better understand each other. It is my goal to provide excellent service to you and I do need your participation.
• We are 5 boros (Manhattan-NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx and Staten Island). All have their own uniqueness and flavor; different culture and a wide array of things to do and see.
• Manhattan – Clubs, WTC, Times Square, Broadway, Financial District, China Town, Central Park , museums, Intriped Space Museum etc.
• Queens – US Tennis Open, JFK + LGA airport, Mets (Baseball) Stadium, MOMA museum, largest ethnic group in the US
• Bronx – largest Zoo, Grand Concourse of Hispanic culture, Yankee (baseball) Stadium
• Brooklyn – Largest center of Caribbean groups and culture famous (West Indian Day Parade), spicy food, jerk chicken, hot clubs, steel bank music
• Staten Island – (famous saying for having a lot of “MOB Mafia families ), free ferry ride to and from NYC where you can get a good view of the Statue of Liberty
Easy access to JFK airport less than 5 mins:
15 mins to Laguardia airport.
Walk to LIRR (Railroad) for a short 25 mins ride to the heart of Manhattan.
From corner of house use the Q85 bus to the E train subway to NYC
Use the local bus (Q3 to and from JFK), subway, or car to baseball Mets Stadium, US Tennis Open, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment.
House rulesHOUSE RULES
1. NO SMOKING INSIDE OF HOUSE OR THRU THE WINDOWS($150 WILL BE BILLED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD) FOR CLEANING.
i) initially when booking your extra guest the price is $12...If you do not book that extra guest prior to your arrival...the cost for that extra guest will be $30 per night payable immediately upon approval.
(ii) extended stays must be paid for at least 2 days prior to your check-out date or request will be denied.
2. AIR CONDITION IS NOT A RIGHT BUT A COURTESY (DO NOT RUN ALL NIGHT), TURN OFF WHEN LEAVING HOUSE…violators will lose the courtesy
3. CHECK IN CUSTOMARY 1:00PM (afternoon), otherwise Flexible if I can with prior request
4. CHECK OUT CUSTOMARY 11:00AM (morning), flexible with prior request (Do not take keys with you if you have a late flight, or time to kill: you will be charge for an extra night) ….I can store luggage as a courtesy while you use your extra time to see more, and shop more: (NB: DO NOT TAKE KEYS WITH YOU)
5. SHEETS ARE CHANGED once per week
6. Towels, wash cloth, shampoos + cond, bath soap are provided
7. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH MY DOGS SCHEDULES (They are not allow on any furniture, or in any rooms)
8. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE RE-CYCLE RULES (as an option: if you do not crush the water bottles/cans they can be returned for 5c; we (you and I) are charge a 5c tax on water bottles, soda cans, and beer bottles
9. DO NOT STORE TRASH IN YOUR ROOM – leave in Kitchen bins (they will be collected)
10. WHILE SITTING OUTSIDE DO NOT LEAVE TRASH ON GROUND, or throw bags of garbage at the side of house (I pick up all garbage from the Kitchen)
11. KITCHEN IS USER FRIENDLY CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF
12. DO NOT STORE POTS WITH FOOD IN THE REFRIGERATOR (food bins are provided); Do not leave unprepared uncover – use covers bin
13. AFTER USE, LEAVE SHOWER CURTAIN OPEN TO DRY AND DECREASE MOLD
14. DO NOT HANG or LEAVE WET/DAMP TOWELS ON THE FURNITURE, DOORS, CLOSET DOORS, OR THROW THEM ON THE BED
15. There is ample street parking on 140 Ave & 175 St : Do not Block any driveways
16. I WILL TURN OFF WATER IF YOUR SHOWER IS LONGER THAN 5mins … (I have to put this rule in effect because I have had guest taking 20 min up to 30 min showers (to soothe their stress)…. Not only are you depriving your fellow guest of hot water, but the hot water tank has to now generate more hot water…sorry but water and electricity are very expensive in New York
17. This is a home-base business: we do not get the perks as the big hotels; plus I want to keep the cost affordable
18. Do not flush these items in toilet: Baby-wipes, Q-tips, sanitary Pads, Tampons, any clean wipes, excessive facial tissues
19. If you come in late be mindful of others already asleep
20. If you do not need the subway map as a souvenir leave it behind so that I can re-cycle
(UPON CHECK-OUT PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE ALL YOUR PLUG-INS)
NO SMOKING - There will be a charge of $150 for any smoking in rooms or thru windows.
There will be an additional charge for any breakage and/or damage to furniture
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 15 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption