Camp Nou apartment (RS001VP)
There are 2 bathrooms, of which one is en-suite. The apartment is fully renovated in the beginning of 2013. There is free usage of Wifi included in the price.
The Catalan city is saturated with art; the influences of the artists Salvador Dalí, Pablo Picasso, and Joan Miró, and architect Antoni Gaudí can be seen nearly everywhere. Even so, this Mediterranean port was overlooked for decades, until the 1992 Olympics set off a chain reaction that reinvigorated Barcelona. The city’s tradition of experimentation with design and cuisine helped set the stage for its bold fusion restaurants and cutting-edge design shops. Today, Spain’s second largest metropolis is buzzing.
- TOURIST TAX - Please note that 2.25 eur per person/night is excluded in all my prices.
- LATE CHECK IN: 30 eur after 9pm and 50 eur after midnight
Licence number: HUTB-005262
House rulesRespect the property
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption