Superb Apartment in Central Paris
This apartment is between the Avenue de l'Opera and the Rue du Fg Saint Honore.
It is 5 minutes walking distance to the Jardins des Tuileries or the place Vendôme, 10 minutes to the Louvre or to the Galeries Lafayette...
There is a Monoprix (food, clothes and houseware) and a Starbuck around the corner, among many other very nice restaurants and stores.
This elegant 2 bedroom apartment of 50m2 (one bedroom is an open loft that can have either 2 single beds or one king bed), in an 18th century building, has all the comfort of modernity: washing machine and dryer, dish washer, oven, fridge, micro wave, Internet, telephone and cable TV. It is also amazingly quiet!
On the second floor, with a sealing of 3,70m high, parquet flooring and a fire place; it has a bedroom with a queen size bed, a big leaving and dining room, a 7m2 mezzanine with 2 single beds, a modern and fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom and a separate toilet. It can host up to 4 persons.
The closest subway stations are 3 and 5 minutes away:
Pyramides (line 7 and 14), Tuileries (line 1) or Opera (line 7, 8 and 3).
Your host is French and American, so no language problem!
And she'll be happy to share good addresses in the neighbourhood.
To come from CDG :
- Count between 1h30 to 2h (sometimes 2h30 if there is a lot of traffic), once you get out of the plane, if you take a taxis. Approximately 60€, depending on traffic…
- You can also take the “Roissy Bus”, for 10€ per person, that will drop you at Opéra in 60mns. They leave every 15mns from CDG and are well indicated. Once at Opéra, you are 10mns away, walking distance, to the apartment, by going up the Avenue de l’Opéra in direction of Palais Royal. Rue St Roch is a street to your right, half way on the Avenue de l’Opéra.
To come from Orly :
- Count between 1h30 to 2h (sometimes 2h30 if there is a lot of traffic), once you get out of the
plane, if you take a taxis. Approximately 60€, depending on traffic…
- You can also take the Orlyval (8mns) that will take you to the station “Antony” of the RER B.
Take the train in direction of "Mitry-Claye" or "Aéroports Charles de gaulle", get off at "Châtelet-les-Halles" (25mns). Than take the metro line 14 in direction of "St Lazare" and get off at "Pyramides" (5mns). You are than 3mns away from the apartment. The price of a combined ticket (RER and metro) is 10,75€ per person. Count 1h all together, + the time you get off the plane and get your luggage.
To come from Gare de l’Est:
It is direct by metro, take line 7 towards “Villejuif” and get off at “Pyramides” (20mns).
To come from Gare du Nord:
Take the metro line 4 towards “Porte d’Orléans”, get off the next station, “Gare de l’Est”, change to line 7 direction “Villejuif” and get off at “Pyramides” (30mns).
To come from Gare de Lyon:
It is direct by metro, take line 14 towards “St Lazare” and get off at “Pyramides” (15mns).
House rulesWhile we love pets, we can not accept them at our apartment.
|Weekly rate for up to 4 guests||$ 1678 US|
|Maximum nights||2 years|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption