I'm renting a charming Parisian apartment in a prime location: the Louvre Museum and the Garden of Palais Royal are all within walking distance.
Lots of charm: authentic wooden beams on ceiling, rustic tiled kitchen, bathroom with shower and sofa bed in living room. This is the perfect place to enjoy a short term rental in Paris.
It is at the third floor with no lift but with calm neighbours.
The apartment is located in a quiet street in a lively and historic area (restaurants, museums, bars, shopping, nightclubs).
All famous parisian monuments are accessible on foot or by bike (Velib'). Here are a few places within walking distance:
- Louvre Museum (2 minutes),
- Rue Montorgueil (2 minutes)
- Opera Garnier (10 minutes),
- Palais royal (2 seconds),
- Pont des Arts (5 minutes),
- Notre-Dame Cathedral (15 minutes),
- Rue Etienne Marcel (10 secondes),
- public transit (Metro station: Louvre-Rivoli, Palais Royal, and Châtelet - les Halles)
Be my guest !
Bed linen and towels
Internet / Wi-fi
electric machine to make orange juice
code at the entrance door
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption