Charming house in Kirkland!
- Family/child friendly
- Parking available
- Suitable for events
|Address||102nd Ave NE 12707, 98034 Kirkland, United States|
You can have beautifully furnished 3 bedroom home in Kirkland, one of the dazzling cities in the Eastside! Feel really at home and enjoy North West approach. House is sited in the walking distance to Juanita Parks on Lake Washington and all nice restaurants, cafes, bars, stores of Juanita Village. It is only 3 miles from downtown of charming Kirkland (Kirkland Performance Center, gallery’s, more stores and restaurants). You might enjoy the view of downtown Seattle across the Washington Lake from the park (it is in 16 miles to Seattle center). If you interested it is just and 3 miles to the "Google" Corporation campus and 10 miles to the Microsoft campus in Redmond or Bellevue.
Home is spacious and quiet, it sited in nice, family friendly neighborhood. You will have your own private backyard, deck with BBQ grill and the patio table! All that comes with fully stocked kitchen. appliances fresh linen and towels. It has proven itself valuable for vacation, family reunion, traveling business, and professionals, short-term/transitional.
High speed wireless internet
TV, DVD player
Towels, nice blankets pillows and linen
Kitchen (fully stocked)
Family, Dining, Living rooms
3 bedrooms (Queen in master, full in #1bdrm and bank bed in bedroom #2)
Patio, BBQ, patio table and chars
Washer and dryer
2 car garage
$150 cleaning fee
$500 fully refundable security/damage deposit
Over 6 guests = $30/day/person (8 guests maximum)
Local taxes 10.5 % apply additionally
Ask If You Need Anything
Treat Our House Like Your Own
No smoking / No pets
1. AGREEMENT: Owner and Guest agree as follows: above guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the house during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys will be issued to anyone who is not an adult.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is allowed on the deck outside the house.
3. PETS are not permitted.
4. AGE RESTRICTIONS - We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice. Local hospitaly taxes in amount of 10.5% does not include in the rate and cleaning fee and will be added separately.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is anytime after 4:00 pm. Keys will be ready for pick up in a prearranged place at the property location.
7. CHECK OUT TIME: Check out time is by 11 AM. UNLESS YOU HAVE PRIOR APPROVAL, THERE WILL BE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT. Please leave all keys at the location. A $20 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $20 per item fee will be charged for each lost key.
8. CHECK OUT DUTIES: When you check-out make sure all doors and windows are closed, and the stove and lights are turned off. The following must also be completed: 1) Wash all dishes; 2) Wipe appliances, counters, etc., and clean up excess spills; 3) Leave all furnishing and other items as found. Failure to complete these requirements could result in a reduction of your security deposit refund and/or additional billing.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate of $100 per cleaning. We suggest you bring beach towels if you go swimming. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Weekly cleaning fee is $100 if guests stay more than 2 weeks on request. Check-out cleaning fee is $150.
10. CLEANING: The property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. (The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for three hours of normal cleaning after your departure so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment.) YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required either during your stay or after your departure, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
11. FIREPLACE: At summer time using fireplace and make fire on the property is completely illegal. A $1000 fee will apply from City of Kirkland in case of violation.
12. PARKING – Two car garage.
13. WHAT IS SUPPLIED: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen. Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF FOUND TO BE NECESSARY. The log house is equipped with basic items such as furniture, kitchen appliances, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. The log house is furnished according to the owner's taste. You can’t rearrange furniture or take furniture or bedding out of the log house.
14. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items.
15. GUESTS LIABILITY: Guest agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Guest or Guest’s guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished.. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Guest agrees to reimburse Owner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
16. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A reservation deposit of $300.00 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within seven (7) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the green garbage container, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. Unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late check-out without prior approval by Owner.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
17. DISTURBANCES/SLEEPING CAPACITY: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following:
a. Smoking in the log house or on the balconies.
b. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 guests of any age.
c. Any kind of unlawful using premises is not permitted.
d. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
e. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' rights to quiet enjoyment of their property.
18. HOLD HARMLESS: Owner does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property in the log house or on the property. Neither do I accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing, ferry service, or internet connection. Nor will I accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond my control.
19. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
20. NO AMENITIES ARE GUARANTEED! There will be NO refunds because of the malfunction of the contents of the house. All house contents are kept in good working order and any problems will be addressed as quickly as possible. There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or earthquakes. Trip insurance is now available and highly recommended. Trip insurance is the only source of compensation for you if your trip is interrupted by a mandatory evacuation.
21. ITEMS LEFT IN THE HOUSE: I cannot be responsible for any personal items left in the log house. If after checkout you request I search the log house for a forgotten item and the item is found, I will return it by mail C.O.D. with a service charge of $20.00. Items found and not requested to be returned within 30 days after departure will be discarded.
22. This agreement has to be signed by Guest on/before arrival date.
|Weekly rate for up to 6 guests||$ 1516 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 6 guests||$ 4357 US|
|Price for > 6 guests||$ 37 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption