Beautiful Studio in Boston [Lower Allston] next to BU and Harvard Business School
- Air conditioning
- Suitable for events
|Address||Royal Street, 02134 Boston, United States|
- Wireless Internet access included.
- Heat, A/C, Hot Water, Electric and all utilities included
- Quiet, clean, and close to everything in Allston
- 7 minute walk to Harvard Business School
- 10 minute walk to BU West Campus
- Virtually No traffic noise.
- Coin-Op Laundry in basement
- Free on-street parking with no permit required.
- Close to the new Allston library and Library Park
- Easy access on and off the Mass Pike
- Near Charles River - Charles River Park
- Walk to the supermarket, Star Market and Stop and Shop
- Walk to Restaurants/ Bars in Allston Village and Harvard Square
- Walk to Green Line, 10 minutes / (Red Line) 15, or take Bus #66, 64, 86, 70, 71 , 57, 501 or 503.
- Use this MBTA Trip Planner to find out how to get to where you work from 51 Royal Street.
Everything was renovated recently with:
- Refinished floors
- Ceramic tile floor in the kitchen and Bathroom
- Slate counters, new cabinets, nice dishwasher, disposal, radiant stove, convection oven, refrigerator.
Are you from out of town? Allston is West Boston, a part of the city of Boston. Allston is connected to Back Bay and Fenway neighborhoods by Commonwealth Ave., Storrow Drive and the Mass. Pike . As you move from Back Bay to North Allston, or Lower Allston as it is sometimes called, the houses change from traditional brownstone row houses to a mix of 1880 - 1920 Victorian wood houses.
1. The Host has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement.
Should the Guests violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The
Guests waive all rights to due process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period listed.
The Guests shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement without exception unless a
written extension is secured.
2. Emergency medical and police service can be called by dialing (phone number hidden) from a cell phone.
3. The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a
careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the
rental agreement, defined by the Host as being immediately habitable by the next Guests. Guests shall pay for
maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guests agree that the Host shall deduct
costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Guests cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
If no security deposit is retained, the Guests agree to make payment for such damage immediately upon vacating the
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
5. The Guests shall not sublet the property.
6. The Guests shall have no more than 2 (two) persons reside or sleep on the premises.
7. The Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding
property owners and full time residents. The Guests shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the
surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of
this agreement and Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises.
8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside and smoking materials should be
disposed of only in sand buckets.
9. Host shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used in a fully
furnished apartment. Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be
purchased by the Guest, although several days supply of all but laundry soap are included. No reimbursement will be
made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Guest arrives the
Guest is free to use them. Laundry is the responsibility of the guest. Facilities in basement.
10. The Guests and guests of the Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims
of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident,
injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host may maintain
on the property does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance for
this if such coverage is desired.
11. Rental Deposit amount is fully refundable up to 6 (six) weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period. After six
weeks prior to the rental period the Host shall have the right to retain the initial Rental Deposit at the Host’s discretion.
12. Guests agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney's fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Host in
enforcing this agreement.
13. Guests expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that
Guests do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
14. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages, such as telephone, cable television, power or other
services if they are beyond the control of the Host.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions or
other reasons for voluntarily shorting a stay. This includes but is not limited to shortened stays or ruined expectations.
16. No legally or illegally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises.
17. Guests agree that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
18 Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse
of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1277 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 4033 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 26 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
Impersonal but clean and cozy. It is not accepted. Everything is organized so that one is doing anything without seeing anyone. We did not dare enter the garden to take the key and enter the studio. This is a neighbor with whom we rang we introduced. The instruction provided should specify at least: when you arrive, enter the garden, the studio behind the house. The studio has a very well equipped kitchen (dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave) a beautiful bathroom and a large bedroom. Access by the Harvard bus and downtown Boston by bus over subway.
Confortable et impeccable mais impersonnel. On n'est pas accueilli. Tout est organisé pour qu'on se débrouille tout seul sans voir personne. Nous n'avons pas osé pénétrer dans le jardin pour prendre la clé et accéder au studio. C'est une voisine chez qui nous avons sonné qui nous a introduit. Les instruction fournies devraient au moins préciser : lorsque vous arrivez, entrez dans le jardin, le studio est derrière la maison.
Le studio comporte une cuisine très bien aménagée,( lave vaisselle, frigo, cuisinière électrique, micro onde) une très belle salle de bain et une grande chambre. Accès à Harvard par le bus et au centre de Boston par bus plus métro.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption