Beautiful loft design in the heart of Marseille
- Indoor fireplace
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
Beautiful designer loft of 70 sqm in the heart of Marseille,
including a large bedroom, a mezzanine, a large lounge, a kitchen of 17 m², bathroom and separate WC and a terrace of 30 sqm facing south, on two levels.
The apartment is located in a small two-story building Marseille on the ground floor near the La Plaine district - Cours Julien known to be both family, artistic and trendy.
- Small building traditional Marseille (known as "three windows")
- Max 6 people (a large sofa bed in the living room in addition to the mezzanine and bedroom)
- 70 sqm + 30 sqm terrace
- Living room, lounge and dining room integrated in a single room including fireplace, mezzanine, exposed beams, polished concrete, loft unusual volume, very deco design, quality furniture (antiques, antique furniture) ...
- Kitchen of 17 m² fully equipped open onto the terrace.
- Bathroom includes a bath with fitted shower and built around a work of polished concrete.
- Terrace with trees and flowers facing south with a large dining table, lounge chair and a hammock.
House rulesTranslated by Google Translate:
- Linen monogrammed linen available for rent
- Telephone and internet access provided
- Housekeeper available on request
- Baby sitter available on request
- Deposit required
- The rental price depends on the number of people per night.
|Weekly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 456 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 3 guests||$ 1711 US|
|Price for > 3 guests||$ 24 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption